Dog houses for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog houses for sale!

Sometime early next year, I'm going to start building dog houses from wood that resemble "haunted houses". A good friend was complaining the other day that all manufactures make now-a-days are the plastic igloo shaped houses. Not heated in the winter, nor cool in the summer, which really got me thinking. I CAN DO THIS! I will start building dog houses kind of like the one pictured on my profile & several other styles. When it is no longer the Halloween season it will be somewhat easy to do a "makeover" of the house where it looks "normal". I will work first on building the "normal look" then get down to having some fun with the haunted version!
    The dog houses will range from $200 - $600 & vary in size according to your specific dog height requirements. If interested please contact me by phone 615-568-7074.
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Hey John good to see you on here. How have you been? Good luck with everything. Post pics. Sounds interesting.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Will most definitely post pics! I really enjoy watching the progress of others on here, so it's only right & fair I do the same!
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
      X