Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy haunt

Hey guys,

So I'm looking to buy a haunt, (similar to the one listed below). I'm located in Connecticut, and were looking to expand to a professional size level this October. Mainly interested in walls, sound system, etc. It'd be great if you were on the same side of the country as me, because I'm not looking to pay more for shipping than the haunt! Lol. Basically anywhere in and around new England is fair game.

Please email me with pics and prices, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Bobby
    Bobbyarel@gmail.com

P.S;
    This is not related to the 100% non-profit haunt I run in May, that is a completely separate attraction and everything from that attraction stays with that attraction. This haunt is still being run to raise money for charity, but it is not donating 100% of the proceeds.

Bump: Still looking for mainly wall panels from anywhere in or near the new England area, nothing too over the top, looking to buy around 100 or so panels. Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Bobby

Comment

3000 sq ft complete haunted house

Complete haunted attraction, 2 tents , interior panels, props, wiring, sound, painted in 3d, delivered and set up with your crew. $46,000. A proven money maker. George Maser 864-761-7223
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
      X