I am interested in Damaged Ex mortis stalkabouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am interested in Damaged Ex mortis stalkabouts

I am looking for a damaged Exmortis stalkabout.
    I know that the Stalkabouts have problems with the heads falling off and or getting damaged.
    I would like to get a Stalkabout for the local haunt, and fix if it is damaged.
    This will allow me to learn what needs to be learned to repair them properly and permanently.
    So, if you have one you would like to sell please PM me.

Then later, if I see a market for it.
    Gore Galore may begin offering a service of repairing damaged ones, if there is a market for it.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

ex mortis

hi Kevin, I found the pumpkin stalkaround a few years ago it was all busted up. The head fell off, an arm was dislocated, the robe was ripped off the chest and the medallion eyehole thing was missing. There were a couple dings in the back of the head because it was a softer foam, and some chunks of latex peeled from the chest. oh and the foam padding in the helmet and harness had dry rotted. I offered the guy $75 for it since it looked like junk. Well I put it back together, did some touch ups, made a new medallion, reset the head with expanding foam. That really locked it in good. I've been using it good as new for a couple years now in my home haunt.

stalkaround.jpg
    sigpic
    Damon Wilde
    www.damonwilde.com
    www.theboneyardfl.com

Comment

Stalk Arounds

I have the clown and vampire. Let me know your offering price. Clown head is currently off. Vampire chest has seperated and temporary attached. fearpark@yahoo.com

Comment

I sent you a pm earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Brett Hays, Director
        Fear Fair
        www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
        X