Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Predator Costume For Sale

***Price Reduced to $1200**

So I have been debating and debating putting this suit back up for sale - last time I had around 15 people tell me they wanted it and no one followed through so I got tired of it and took it down.

Well my other hobbies are calling for more funding...so here it is up for sale again - Here is whats included:

Arms - Separated from the torso for greater mobility and movement.
    Torso w/attached netting and neck ring - zips up the back.
    Legs - Chap Style attached to athletic baseball style pants, with attached netting
    Gauntlets
    Hands
    Feet
    Two piece Belt
    Gladiator style underskirt
    Latex Shoulder Armor
    Latex Shin armor

Here are a few pics:

Looking to get $1200 + Shipping for the suit - this does not include the mask, right now I would like to keep the mask - If you are a serious buyer and would like the mask included it would be an additional $300 - Here is a pic of it with the mask:

A couple quick answers to common questions:

Yes it will need some touch up work - this suit has been worn a few times and has some wear spots, thin spots, paint wearing thin in spots, etc. Nothing major, and nothing that can't be fixed with a little paint and latex.

The suit fits me snug and I am 6' 1", 225lbs with a 34 inch waist - it will fit slightly taller, and definitely fit shorter - weight wise as I said its snug on me at 225.

I will ship outside the US but the shipping will be expensive and I will require insurance and tracking be added.

Thanks for looking - Any questions feel free to ask
    Last edited by Evernight; 07-27-2011, 08:40 AM. Reason: Price Reduced

Be careful looking at the images hosted on image shack. There is a virus waiting for you.
    Sorry!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Really?? I get no warning from my antivirus when I check my pictures??? and running a scan of the site gives me nothing - did it say what it was?

Comment

I just had 5 friends check my pictures and none of them had any virus warning pop up - Could you tell me what virus it was so I can look into it? I don't want to send people to a bad link, I have used image shack for a LONG time and never had issues.

Comment

I am not seeing it happen now.
          It may have been a pop up window.
          I use AVG and it popped up a window and shut firefox down immediately.
          SO it can't really tell you now. But it isn't happening now.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I have seen a pop up on image shack but only maybe twice in all the times I have used it....who knows :P

Comment

Price has been reduced to $1200!!

Comment

Suit has been SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X