Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with prop

Originally posted by Tom View Post
    Well with Jay's (Gallows) attitude on this forum, I can tell ya I won't be comfortable with purchasing from him.
    Folks kindly ask for a price and pic. So why the hidden figures & pics? Why get so defensive? Something must be wrong with it?

You're only making it tough to sell when you act like this.
    It's a scarefactory prop.. Enough said.. You know there is something wrong with it...

Comment

I got the same email.

Originally posted by brad View Post
      I recieved an email a few hours before you posted this saying that the prop is sold pending payment. And if payment wasnt recieved in X amount of days, that you'd send me another email. So is the prop still for sale, or is it sold???

Comment

Wow I did not realize that not have a price and a pic was such a big deal!

the prop is sold pending payment. And just so all of you know next time I want to sell something i will make sure I put a pic and a price. So I do not have to deal with all of this NONSENCE! I mean god all this because some guy wanted to vent maybe next time if any one wants to vent they should look at the time that some one has joined and cut them some slack!!!!!!!! Or as a said before keep it to them SELF!

Thanks again
        Jay

Comment

Woe, slow down there Jay.
          If someone new had joined, and "ACTUALLY READ" the forum and some rules or guidelines, they would realize how important it is to POST pics and a price.
          It's not nonsence. It's common practice among our haunt brothers/sisters.
          Now look who is venting, and your a new guy.
          And please... don't bring God into this. Maybe gawd.
          So as a NEWBIE, maybe cut US some slack!!!
          Sold? Good for you. If payment goes thru I suppose.........
          But if not........
          Tom
          Creator of the Dungeon
          WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

AND for the record, more than one person asked for pics/price!!!
            Tom
            Creator of the Dungeon
            WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Well said Tom!

Comment

I just talked to Jean, the actual seller of this prop (haunted gallows is posting for him). He sent me several photos, even though the prop is basically sold. He's a pretty nice guy, and wished this thread worked out better than it actually did.

He does plan on selling more stuff in the future, and he's working on getting his HW account fixed so he can post the info himself.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

That would be best. You know what they say, "If you want something done right........................................

Comment

Sold

Thanks every one for your support but the item is sold

Thanks again jay

Comment

Working...
                    X