Old darkness animations for sale - last call pick up at tw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old darkness animations for sale - last call pick up at tw

As I get ready to dismantle The Darkness one more time for the Transworld Haunt Tour we will be selling off a lot of stuff.

Including a Scarefactory T-Rex and many other things.

Stay tuned.

I'm planning on cleaning out my shop totally!

• HouseOfHorrors
    replied
    Larry you still got this got this guy?
    77A13FFE-FF7A-46DF-972E-7CDBAF0B50A1.jpeg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We still have two props left... both got called for but never picked up.

Let me know if you have interest... and we have the zombie laser tag guns. Plus the complete haunted house. Everything is still available.

Everything else was SOLD!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    TRADESHOW:

We'll sell the following things from our booth first one with the money honey.

Giant Facade: I will sell it but only for $35,000 would come complete with CGI FX, TV's all the detail everything... if you want come talk to me otherwise I'm setting it up at Creepyworld.

5 Minute Escape Room: Complete with all the props and facade $25,000

3D Santa Room: $4000

3D Haunt Room: $1500

Also my Zombie Haunted House inside The Darkness is for sale including ALL THE PROPS EVERYTHING you must take it down $200,000.00 there is more than 200k worth or props inside.

Talk to me at the show.

Larry
    314 504 3970

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Here is what I have for sale and PICK UP during the show:

1) Full complete 5 minute escape room: On display at the show complete with facade $19,000
    2) Mini Terror Visions Clown themed scene with artwork $1000
    3) One complete Santa Clause 3D Room $3500
    4) Complete Zombie Laser Tag system with over 40 guns, everything needed $23,000 (over 90k new)
    5) Giant Demon Animation $3000
    6) Ricky Mortis its a game like operation if you don't get stuff out of his body correctly he says something funny and scares you $2500

Email me info@scarefest.com

Everything avail at the show itself just pick it up!

Leave a comment:

• Edwbrownfox1
    replied
    Is wolf man and Frankenstein still for sale? If so do you have pictures?

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    So I have a ton of of guns, targets everything all up for sale!!!! Call me if you are interested in this 314 504 3970 or email darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Two more animations... giant demon from Distortions multiple motions still works great. This is big keep that in mind originally it was $8000 new and still looks good as new. $3800

Death Angles from Scarefactory it lunges up and its like an angel on a tombstone. $800.

You can reach me at 314 504 3970 or info@hauntworld.com

The previous three posts... this is what is left. If you want it I need to know pronto!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Okay and MORE... this is a dead guy with brain exposed from Unit 70 $700. An animated horse NEVER USED from Unit 70 $1600 Another animation he hangs upside down and trashes around $800.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I'm going to post everything I have for sale you can pick up at Transworld. This is nearly brand new a deformed satan baby leaps from her stomach. $950.00 Also this is another baby you put it in a crib and it leaps towards people. $500.00
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    IMG_2621.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I have more stuff for sale including I still have the big giant Distortions Demon guy... plus I'm selling a Unit 70 Gatorzilla and now this prop.

email me info@scarefest.com

IMG_2620.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Haunted Farm
    replied
    Spiders, Pumpkin King and Hillbilly

Larry,
    Are these still available? Can you send updated list of items?

Leave a comment:

• Allen Howe
    replied
    Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
    I confess...guilty as charged. ( gave up on a prop severl years ago)

Wicked Farmer
    Yeah, it's hard to "give up" on it just yet. When I first emailed him he told me a lower price. I replied and reiterated which monster. . . he didn't correct me, so I thought he was selling it for a cheaper price to help me out and to just get it out of the way. If it was a different prop I don't think I'd be trying so hard to get it.

Leave a comment:

• wickedfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen Howe View Post
    Good Luck! I've asked him multiple times when we can make a 5 hour trip to meet him to buy stuff. I get responses but not a meeting arrangement. Still waiting on an email on a prop. Someone PM'd me and said to have patience. So I will re-caution that. (that wasn't sarcasm btw lol, seriously, Good Luck)

I confess...guilty as charged. ( gave up on a prop severl years ago)

Wicked Farmer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X