Unit 70 animatronics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 animatronics

Selling a 6 foot animatronic pennywise with silicone face pneumatic prop lunges to his side laughs and rocks back and forth. Paid 2500 used 1 year inside for 2 hours then stored so basically like new.. 1900 will post pics later or just email me.

Psycho killer animatronic new paid 3400 bought him in august and got him in october.. 2900

Iv patient 800
    ghost ride mindi 800
    ghost ride scarf clown 750

Please dont message me here email me at nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Prefer pick up

Psycho killer lowered to 2500.. mindi 750.. dapper cadaver clown 550. Ghost ride clown new 600

Comment

Could you do $325 for mindi?
      Thanks
      Aidan P. Finnegan
      Partner
      Grave Gear Studios
      www.GraveGear.com

Specializing in Custom Audio and Music for the babes of the Haunted Attraction Industry!

Comment

I talked with the seller and these were more home use so not a lot of wear and tear. Just so everyone is aware

Comment

Originally posted by afkeyboard View Post
          Could you do $325 for mindi?
          Thanks
          No way not accepting low ball offers

Comment

These were used one day inside then stored in 2019 so basically like new.. still have the clowns mindi and psycho killer if anyones interested email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Comment

I'll do 700 for mindi. 550 for the ghost ride clown. 500 for the female clown. And 2600 on the psycho killer all of these are like new used for a few hours inside for photo ops then stored.. basically new if anyone is interested let me know

Comment

Working...
              X