haunt walls for sale cheap - south central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunt walls for sale cheap - south central PA

I have roughly 250 haunt walls in a storage unit that im looking to get rid of. they are framed mainly with 2x3 - some are 2x4 - and the majority have 7/16 osb sheeting. some of these walls are very detailed and some not so much. heres a few pictures of the better rooms

there is also a pretty cool asylum style hallway we used as our final room/hall that has 3 pneumatic slamming doors that ill leave the cylinders on. another cool room is a library with book shelves.

im only asking 4000 because as i stated they are in a storage unit and will need to be put on a trailer to take. it really is a great deal because minus the props and utilities, this is basically last years haunt for me and even the detail on some of the other rooms that arent pictured is better than alot of haunt walls that ive seen.

post or PM me with any questions.

thanks - riley

heres another set of walls i found some pictures of

Comment

I can see it now: $16 a panel?! Are you crazy? I can build them better for $12!

Notice that none of those posters ever put them up for sale at that price.

This is a great deal. They look like they have a lot of detail. Someone back east should jump on them before they are gone.

Comment

What haunt were these from I think I visited most of the haunts in your area?

Nice walls,
        Darkangel

Comment

thanks! i personally have a LOT of hours into detailing them. They're from Undertakings. It is was at the Shippensburg Fairgrounds. One of the smaller scale haunts in the area but we got a lot of compliments and good reviews saying that we were at or above the caliber of the bigger guys around. We really specialized in detail and cool atmospheres along with intense scares instead of just black or simple walls and thousands of dollars of animations. Any animation we had was homemade.

riley

Comment

Hey Riley,
            PMed You...
            Thanks
            Bill
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting
            Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

SOLD thanks for the interest everyone

Comment

Someone got a great deal. $16 a panel is a great deal. Yo can not build em for that much! Great detail on them too!

Ron
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Yes you can... without paint ours are around $14-$15 per panel! 2x3 framing with 7/16 plywood. -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nightgore, I wanna know where you are getting your lumber. I was just at Home Depot. 2x3's are at $2 a pop. You need 4 of those to make a frame, so thats $8. 7/16 plywood is at $9.65 a pop x 2 sides is $19, so without the cost of screws or nails or time or paint, or fire proofing you are looking at a minimum of $27!!!!
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Wow Dirk wood is costly in your neck of the woods. Around here the same OSB is $5.22 and 2x4's are $2.08 give or take $.010.

Comment

I get my lumber from the amish. 2x4's are lower then half the price at any lumber yard or store. Too bad the amish do not make plywood.

John

Comment

Getting Wood

OK here is a way to save money on wood and it works -
                          Around here Loews is always cheaper than Home Depot - 7/16 sheet of OSB - Home Depot $6.35
                          Lowes $5.65 quite a savings diffrence if you are buying 400- 800 sheets - Now here is where it gets fun - take your supply list to the contractor counter at Loews (every thing -wood- nails screws -propane -tie plates - extension cords-light bulbs -the whole nine yards) get a written quote -they will be glad to print one out for you - Then proceed to Home Depot - grab one of their sale papers- go to the contractor desk there give them a copy of your supply list and ask them for a quote - they will come in over the Loews quote - show them the Loews quote and ask if they will meet it - when they say no -whip open the back page of their sale paper and show them the "We will meet any competitors price and beat it by 10% " In most cases they will
                          at a minimum drag their feet and in some cases actually act like you are trying to take money out of their own wallet - if it gets that far you can drop the Better Buiss. Bomb and that will
                          clear the way - Walked into Home Depot with a quote from Loews for $5600 walked out of Home Depot With $5600 in supplies for $5040.00 not bad for two hours worth of running around

Comment

Well, I'm talking ONE sided... our 4x8 sheets are only $5.34 a sheet, we save .20 per sheet by buying the whole pallet (around 70 sheets). I'm also just talking about lumber and screws. So yeah, around $15 or less per wall for us! -Tyler
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

ooooooooooh my

i usually get 2x4 8ft studs at 1 dollar a peice from lowes thats why homedepot is always higher try lowes and negoatiate with the store mgr offer tit for tat yuo will suceed i usually get a 30 pnd box of screws for 10 bucks be nice and beg it helps lol good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X