Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a passion for haunting and liv in the Twin Cities????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a passion for haunting and liv in the Twin Cities????

Then we are looking for you....

We are in need of people with a passion for haunting in creating a bigger and stronger boo crew at our Stillwater haunted attraction!!!

2011 was a great year, but next year we want to be the biggest talk in town and we need a dedicated team that will work in all areas of our haunt.

We would be interested in a third party partner to help manage the operations, set up, design, actors, and marketing. We would love to hear from you as we need to start thinking about next year and what are game plan is.

If you are a local home haunter that wishes to get into professional haunting, you are welcome as well.

I want to make it clear that I am NOT looking for a "business partner" to start a haunt business with, we are already a current company searching for people to be on the haunting side of the business.

If you are interested please PM me or send me an email to hauntedfarm31@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Brian
    Haunt Director
    Axdahls Haunted Farm

Shot ya a email...I know we've talked before but never really got any farther than that. I'd rather come in on a newer haunt than some of the one's I've worked at

Comment

Working...
    X