Haunted Dolls for the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Dolls for the house

Hey everyone, good to be talking with a bunch of other scary people. Thanks for accepting my membership to this amazing website.

I am getting some stuff ready for my small haunted house (I like to keep minimal as no one else around does anything so it gives it a more authentic feel) and I had an amazing idea talking with my wife last week. We plan to have some things places around the house that add to the haunted feel, mainly dolls and dollhouses. I have some of my mother in laws dolls that always scared the shit out of me, but I was thinking about getting some real haunted dolls. Well, not actually real haunted dolls but some dolls that were made to look a bit more scary. Maybe some halloween decoration ones, or just ones that are 'edgy' looking even. Basically just looking for some creepy dolls that we can fill bookcases and stuff with. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be amazing, either with a website or even a name of a company. Thanks in advance everyone, happy scaring.

Welcome to the forums.

A friend of mine based out of the Chicago area makes some really awesome one of a kind pieces. Check out Original Sin Design on Etsy.

Another place to check out is Pumpkin Pulp. Their line of Forevermore Dolls are great!

Otherwise I'd suggest checking local thrift stores and yard sales for old dolls. Perhaps get a handful of regular looking dolls and a couple of the dolls mentioned above to mix in with the others.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Those look really cool! I have found some creepy looking vintage dolls that were for sale on http://www.for-sale.co.uk/haunted-doll that are getting shipped over, but those seem like they would really close out the collection. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X