Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen of Scream - Did anyone see this ridiculous Press Release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen of Scream - Did anyone see this ridiculous Press Release?

We would love to arrange an interview with you and Haunted HayrideCEO/Entrepreneur/Author Melissa Carbone, whose Ten Thirty One Productions
    has become the world's top entertainment company creating live attractions with life-like monsters, magic and other frights. Melissa now reveals for the first time her secrets, tips, and anecdotes to help turn career dreams into reality in her debut book Ready, Fire, Aim: How I Turned a Hobby Into an Empire. More info on this year's Haunted Hayride, and Melissa's impressive career below.

Whitney, Lauren, James & Lilyan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Angeles Haunted Hayride (@LAHauntedHayride) returns with the most thrilling ride yet as guests become completely absorbed within the experience. This year's theme "Clown" will feature four zones guaranteed to make your skin crawl: Haunted Hayride, House Of Shadows, Trick Or Treat, and Purgatory. Take a seat on our Haunted Hayride as we slither through the genuinely haunted woods of Griffith Park's Old Zoo. Meet a legion of vicious clowns waiting with more psychopathic fun than any wagon can handle. And if you think you know clowns...you don't know our clowns. The evolution of demonic apparitions that live within these trees have created a darkness that will leave with you and infiltrate your dreams. Clown - will literally have you on the edge of your seat and then forced out of those seats as you become immersed within your darkest fears escaping on foot to experience the winding, weaving Corn Maze smack dab in the middle of the ride! This year's hayride will be your favorite hayride to date. We are sure of it.

The terror of Los Angeles Haunted Hayride begins on September 29th, 2017 and will be open select nights until October 31st, 2017. Operating hours are Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7pm-10:30 pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm-12am. General Admission is $44 and VIP passes that surpass the line are $62. There are also a limited number of Hayride Only Passes $35, all expected to sell out during the pre-sale. Pre-sale for tickets are available NOW. Visit www.losangeleshauntedhayride.com for exact nights of operation and other details.

"Hayride fans have been asking us to bring back the Clown Tent Finale for years. We just couldn't escape it. Once we started we got so sucked into this rabbit hole of incredible clown content that we couldn't just do one finale scene. So we decided to take the number one fan favorite experience of our entire history and make it the entire 30 acre attraction. I don't think I've been this excited for the hayride since year one " explains TTO CEO and Haunted Hayride Founder and author of the upcoming book "READY FIRE AIM: How I Turned a Hobby into an Empire", Melissa Carbone (@MelCarbs).

We would love to arrange an interview with you and Haunted Hayride CEO/Entrepreneur/Author Melissa Carbone, whose Ten Thirty One Productions has become the world's top entertainment company creating live attractions with life-like monsters, magic and other frights. Melissa now reveals for the first time her secrets, tips, and anecdotes to help turn career dreams into reality in her debut book Ready, Fire, Aim: How I Turned a Hobby Into an Empire.

Melissa Carbone began her remarkable career by launching the most popular annual Horror attraction in the world called the "Los Angeles Haunted Hayride" in 2009, and has since grown exponentially across America through collaborations and partnerships with the likes of Mark Cuban, Live Nation, Legendary Pictures, and the White House. As featured in FORBES, FORTUNE, ENTREPRENEUR, THE TODAY SHOW, and THE VIEW, Melissa creates immersive horror experiences that feature character-driven narratives, sets, and special effects meant to submerge guests in a horror world. More than 500,000 guests have attended her attractions and the flow of visitors shows no sign of slowing down. But it wasn't always this way- an activist and lifelong horror fan, Melissa built her brand from the ground up, and in order to do that, she had to surmount her number one obstacle: fear of failure.

"Melissa Carbone is passionate, funny, and really smart- but most of all, inspiring. This book will give you the confidence to get the next level in your career and your life."
    -Michael Rapino, CEO of Live Nation
    "Melissa Carbone has wowed people with her talent and guts. Ready, Fire, Aim is bold, actionable, and a rare opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to get personal mentorship from someone who has really walked the path."- Jason Blum, CEO of Blumhouse Productions

If you've ever thought about going to Los Angeles Haunted Hayride, this is the year to do it. We would love to set up an interview with you and Hayride founder Melissa Carbone.

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

No one should call themselves the 'queen' or 'king' of this industry. I've been to Transworld for several years and have never have met her, heard her speak, write an article, nothing. The press release is rather insulting. She appears to be using a single appearance on a TV show to promote her attractions. My message is your 15 minutes of fame ended focus on your business not telling the national media you're our Queen. What is this Game of Thrones?

Comment

Missing the boat

Dawn all these years I've been doing it wrong! So I should include my FULL RESUME in every press release???

Hey Larry, can I get copies of every Hauntworld Magazine I have articles written in? I can sell them through my press releases!!!

And here I thought we were supposed to promote our haunts? Who knew?

Also didn't WE THE HAUNTERS designate that Cydney Neil was the Queen of the Haunts? I don't remember that memo giving this person that title??
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

She's on a major ego trip!

Comment

Maybe this is just the result of an over-zealous publicist?

Comment

No its not... she wrote a book didn't you read that in the press release. I mean lets get real here for a second... she opened a hayride in an abandoned zoo in the second biggest market in the US. She's done well with her incredible location... but its my understanding she tried to open another one in New York under a bridge or something and it totally BOMBED!

Because you make one appearance on a reality show doesn't make you nothing... she thinks she's the queen. Please. She's a 110% ego maniac!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jesus H Christ (H is for Herbert) did anyone see the price to get in that place! $62 for VIP, what a deal! "Insert sarcastic emoji here"
              Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

1031 sounds familiar, did they used to be a different company?
                Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                X