Price Drop for Haunted House & Clown House Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Drop for Haunted House & Clown House Attraction

Located outside Dallas-Fort Worth on I-35 in Texas. If your purchase and remove from property by August 11 - price has been reduced to $20,000 (for two attractions and 3 semi trailers).

Haunt Value Buy $20,000 (for everything - equals two attractions and storage space):
    - 3 Semi Trailers
    - 326 Wall Panels (approx 20 drop down portraits built in)
    - 20 Foot Vortex Tunnel
    - 2 Innocent Angel Statues
    - 6 Real Metal Coffins
    - 1 Real 1960's Cloth Coffin
    - 3 Dracula Style Wood Coffins
    - Approx 30 Catacomb Crates (adult standing fits in)
    - Stalk-Around Vampire
    - Camo Netting (Numerous sets)
    - Furnitire (2 fireplaces, multiple sofas, piano, organ, trick dinning room table, etc)
    - 4 Barrel Rattlers (hook to trip pad and sound like machine gun going off)
    - Approx 300 feet of 6 foot tall chain link fence
    - Many Many Props - Heads, Body Parts, Skeletons, Skulls, Etc
    - Old-Time Theate Scene - 3 Rows of Seats and Popcorn Machine
    - 1950's Diner Scene - large resturant sign and 4 booth seats
    - Multiple Tombstones (foam, laytex, and wood)
    - Creepy Real Iron Gates
    - Original Vintage Annie
    - Animatronic Flying Out Skeleton w/ Sound
    - Animatronic Giant Skelator
    - Electrical Shake Rattle Skelton
    - Air Cannon
    - Oak Island Electric Shock Pads
    - 50 Dummies In Costume & Mask or Prop Head (laytex, department store, and PVC Construction)
    - Hospital Equipment (Guerny, body bags, exam table, wheel chairs)
    - menatl Hospital (beds)
    - Dentist Set
    - Large Laytex Flying vampire and multiple detail laytex props
    - Table Girl (trick table w/ skeleton body)
    - Lighting (theatre, black lights, christmas lights, strobes, etc)
    - Sound Systems (large systems run clown attractions and then 10 CD boxes run another)
    - Costumes (approx 80 costumes and mask for 40- black robes, medical, junk yard, clown, lady dresses, etc)
    - Misc Animatronic Parts, Lighting, Props, Costumes, Etc

Serious buyers with cash ready to buy by August 11 should contact fearpark@yahoo.com

Received a few email messages - everything is same from previous post except we sold the smaller haunt side attraction (dark maze) and we drop the price to $20,000 was listed at $30,000 originally. The three semi trailers is still for sale with these haunts as well. You can buy the Clown attraction w/ one semi trailer for $6,500; buy the main haunted house attraction and 2 semis for $16,500 or buy it all for $20,000!

Contact fearpark@yahoo.com

Comment

I thought you guys already sold this stuff. I will pass this info to anyone I find looking for gear
      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Had two seperate buyers this year that talked about buying and running in current location. Once even talked with land owner about buying property but neither party ever came through with the money. So if you've got somebody this is an excellent deal.

Comment

If you've got the cash - make us a deal that can close and move out by our deadline. Contact fearpark@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X