Pulsating led lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulsating led lights?

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells a small pulsating led light? I have a spider room that I have a few spider egg sacs that I would like to give the illusion that they are pulsating. I don't want to invest in dmx lighting this year. I'm out of money. LOL. I know you guys know what I mean at this point of the game. Any ideas?

Thanks Campers.

Chaos
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

I don't know who else carries one. But I know
    www.minispotlight.com carries a flicker controller you should be able to use.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kevin

I will give them a call. Geez I just ordered some stuff from Darklight.
      Capt.Chaos
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
        I will give them a call. Geez I just ordered some stuff from Darklight.

hey Capt. Chaos --- we just recently developed a new flicker module that can pulsate, flicker, strobe, etc... it's got about 15 different modes/speeds that you can change with a click of a single button. It supports our precision x, y, and z delta lights and powers up to 1A (that's 50 x's, 50 y's or 8 z deltas). sells for $49.99 --- not yet on our website but we have it in stock (we'll have it up in a few days with some videos and photos)
        sigpic
        The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

Thanks Quan.

I wish I would have thought of this when I ordered my flickers from you 2 weeks ago.LOL. I hate shipping. Anyway can I use this module to run my current home made LEDs by using an adapter plug? I would think so.

Chaos
          Capt.Chaos
          Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

absolutely

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
            I wish I would have thought of this when I ordered my flickers from you 2 weeks ago.LOL. I hate shipping. Anyway can I use this module to run my current home made LEDs by using an adapter plug? I would think so.

Chaos

our controllers generated a modulated 12V output --- so if your home made LEDs were designed to handle 12V's are just resistors in series with an LED then it will work. hope things are coming along well for the season =)
            sigpic
            The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

Working...
            X