Arughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

OK I just had to get that out!!!!! Talk about stress, only 2 weeks to go............I can't take it, I need a drink...LOL I want to wish everyone a HUGE SUCCESSFUL HAUNT SEASON!!!!!

I feel better now

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Hang in there Sue it gets better. Trust me it really will get a lot easier. Enjoy these times while you can
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Breathe!

Your gonna be fine, take a deep breath!

Alex
      Alex Lohmann

Owner/Operator 13th Street Morgue Haunted House www.13thstreetmorgue.com
      Owner/Operator Dungeon of Doom Haunted House www.dungeonofdoomtexas.com
      Owner/Operator When Hinges Creak LLC. www.whenhingescreak.com
      PR Director for Reindeer Manor Haunted Abusement Park www.rmabusementpark.com
      Founder of Dallas Trocars Hearse Club www.dallastrocars.com
      Rev Yum Yum

Comment

I have hyperventilated twice already this morning. However I have a great work crew out here today!!!!!! We are plumbing in the pneumatics now. Believe it or not I have to leave for Tenn. tomorrow for 5 days!!!!!! Work related. I am leaving the haunt in capable hands. It will force me to rest. Thank you all for your encouragement. I know everyone is breaking their backs to get everything finished, The heat here in Texas really killed our progress but hey, the customers won't have a clue what we did not get finished. I have to remind myself of that every day. I pray that everyone will have a great and prosperious season. I will do my best to hang in there!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Download this to relax you.............

Mixcrate.com halloween mix to die for (search) dj cab great over one hour halloween mix have fun !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X