This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules - Trading Board

Anyone found to be using these forums to promote an ebay store, or your only contribution is to sell items your account will be deleted and all of your ads will be removed. These forums are not for you to run a business through, or to promote your business. We operate a magazine where vendors promote their products so uncontrolled use of these forums will not be tolerated. These trading boards are only to be used by haunt owners to buy and sell USED equipment ONLY. No vendors are allowed to use these forums to sell products from their business unless you are an advertiser of our website or magazine.

Our main goal is to keep these forums FREE from vendors trying to use our forums as a marketing tool. These forums main purpose is for haunt owners to buy and sell used equipment. Advertisers of our website may use these forums. If we determine that a haunt owner is simply using these forums as a store or promotional outlet to resell or sell new products your account will be removed.

Additionally if you are a buyer and have no interest in buying a prop from a seller you do NOT bash buyer, or items for sale. DO not comment about items up for sale if you have no interest in buying it. Buyers feel free to ask questions, but do NOT bash the buyer or the items.

Thank you.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

One account has already been deleted due to nearly 40 posts doing nothing but promoting buying and selling stuff through ebay and more.

All of these accounts will be deleted. I will check every account if you have 40 posts and they are all in the trading post area doing nothing but trying to sell, resell or promote products we'll delete your account.

We want haunted house owners to be able to buy and sell their equipment without someone trying to take over our forum and running a side business. Lastly if you can think of other rules we should put in place please leave your feedback.

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Also you are NOT allowed to promote ANY EBAY store auction. Do NOT post ebay auction links.
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

old adds

there are a lot of adds that have been sold for a long time.
        if the add is no longer for sale , remove it, you ask for our sugestions to make the site better get rid of the old adds.

Comment

Question about the rules

I thought when you posted something for sale you had to post a price... I have notice that this is enforced to some and not others.... Why?

Comment

Haunted House for Sale

I am NOT an ebay seller but I am a haunt owner and I do have a turn-key Haunted House for sale that I have listed on ebay. Can I list it on this forum as well or would that be crossing the line? What if I remove the listing from ebay? Not getting a ton of traction there so this may present more opportunities to sell...

Comment

Think no prob

Seen people do it in the past. I'm local might be interested in some pieces but not a whole haunt. You could piece it out on here if it's decent stuff might even find a buyer for the whole thing I would post pics here and go from there. Just bought something off a eBay listing that was posted here.

Comment

Thanks son-of-sam... appreciate the feedback.

I'm certainly not opposed to piecing it out... the only challenge is that most of it is stored in a dry van trailer stored in a secured lot so looking for and pulling out specific pieces could be a bit difficult. I may have to regardless in order to get better pics of individual items if I go that route.

I'm gonna post it here but it's gonne be hard to give an accurate perspective of what all is included.

Thanks again.

Comment

ISO Vortex Tunnel

I am in tennessee and looking for a vortex tunnel or any props for sale close to tennessee

Comment

Working...
                  X