Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 crawler eat one animated for sale or trade

Crawler Eat One Animated
    Animated Eight foot tall Crawler monster feasting on the innards of a young woman. Head Left/Right, Up/Down movement, torso forward/back and water sprayer.

UNIT 70 Price: $4000 PLUS SHIPPING TOTAL $4500.00
    Theme: Toxic, Alien, Cthulhu
    Type: Animations, Monsters
    ID: CRAWLEAT1A

I'M LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE THIS UNIT 70 PROP I'M IN CHESTER NY 10924 ABOUT AN HOUR WEST OF NYC

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING THE PROP THE FIRST $3500 TAKES IT'S IN GREAT COND ONLY USED ONE SEASON INDOORS AND WAS PURCHASED AUG 2011

I ALSO HAVE A TON OF OTHER UNIT 70 , DISTORTIONS , SCARE FACTORY , POISON PROPS , DARK RAVEN SNAKES AND MIDNIGHT STUDIES PROPS FOR SALE AND OVER 100 PANELS OF VACUFORM. I WILL BE POSTING MORE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS BEFORE TRANSWORLD AND IF YOU BUY SOMETHING I WOULD BE HAPPY TO BRING IT TO TRANSWORLD FREE OF CHARGE SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT ST LOUIS

Thanks,
    Bob
    PureTerror Screampark www.pureterror.com
    PureTerror Products www.pureterrorproducts.com
    845-391-0071 Main Office
    866-284-2485 Fax
    bob@pureterror.com
    Attached Files

Hey there, thanks for posting! Although your listed prop her is out of my range (would eat into my marketing for my first year...) I'm completely interested in what you have from Poison Props! Please send pics and pricing to quality.parts09@yahoo.com or dewayne.lawrence@m3computers.com

Thanks and I'm VERY interested! Ohh, the VC panels, I'd be interested in those as well. We are planning on going to TW.

Dewayne

Comment

Working...
    X