Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-70 Haunttour Transworld Weekend

TIME IS RUNNING OUT !
    MONDAY MARCH 5TH IS LAST DAY WE CAN ADD BUSES , SO GET YOUR TICKETS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO GET LEFT OUT !
    That's right , if your going to Transworld , & want to get in on the Bus tour on Saturday night going to Necroplanet & Mr Bills Thrills , don't wait too long . Bus seats are limited , & tickets won't last much longer.
    2 Haunts , 4 attractions , transportation & food for 1 low price !
    Get yours while you can @ http://www.i-70haunttour.com
    Necroplanet features 2 Haunted Attractions: Necropolis & The Pit . NecroPlanet is housed inside a former meat packing factory, complete with all the old freezers and meat racks. Necropolis is our main attraction and features amazing set design, animatronics and special effects and illusions but really features our actors. We pride ourselves on being an "actor-focused" haunt, and we spend a lot of time and effort on our make-up, costumes and actor training. Necropolis is definitely intense and "in-your-face." The Pit is our twist on a pitch black haunt and features more amazing actors and some tricks and secrets that I don't want to give away before you experience it! Definitely not just another dark maze!
    Mr Bills Thrills consists of both an Indoor and an outdoor venue, Featuring the 13 room Haunted Barn & 2 acre Trail of Terror . Mr Bills Thrills prides itself on it's makeup department & in your face scares with actors who go through an annual training class, Will we touch you ? NO, but we will get really, really close in order to get the job done ! We also pride ourselves on our "Leaker" history, averaging a minimum of at least 1 "wetter " every night . So whether your an Indoor or Outdoor Venue , you can get much inspiration from both Necropolis & Mr Bills Thrills.
    So don't hesitate & get your seats reserved on the buses or your tickets to drive yourself.
    www.I-70HauntTour.com!!!
    There will be a Haunt Bus Tour on Saturday Night ;
    The I-70 Haunttour
    Saturday, March 10, 7:00 pm - 12:00 am (Buses will start leaving America's Center at 5:30 pm)

Come experience two of the best haunted attractions in mid-Missouri for one low price! Guests will first experience NecroPlanet in Columbia, MO featuring the completely remodeled Necropolis and the all new pitch black attraction The Pit! Now in its 8th year of operation, NecroPlanet features amazing set detail, special effects and a focus on actor first "terror-tainment."

Guests will then experience Mr. Bill's Thrills in Troy , MO featuring the newly renovated 'Haunted Barn' with 13 rooms of in-your-face scares, startles, and 3D FX, followed by their newest addition, the 30 foot spider cave leading you into the Black Zone and taking you into the 3 Acre ' Trail of Terror ' where your worst nightmares become reality and come at you with a vengeance!

Transportation and food are provided with the 4 haunted attractions all for the low price of $75.00!
    (If you'd like to drive yourself, it's only $40 for entrance to all 4 haunts.)

TICKETS SALES ARE NOW ON-LINE ! i-70haunttour.com
    Last edited by Thrills4U; 03-03-2012, 05:07 PM. Reason: TICKETS SALES ARE NOW ON-LINE ! and price correction !

Additional info

I've gotten several calls & emails about the tour , asking about details so will try to answer the most asked :
    #1 ) What type of buses are you using School or motor coach ? ; We have motor coaches reserved through Mid America Coach Lines . ( and yes they have restrooms ! )
    #2) What type of food are you providing ? ; We are currently working on a deal with Culvers to provide the food .
    #3) Can we purchase tickets without food & transportation ? ; Yes that will be an option if you drive in to TW & have your own transportation .
    Any other questions feel free to ask me either through the i-70haunttour.com website or through mrbillsthrills.com

Comment

Definate must see!

I have been to Mr Bills Thrills and I have to say he puts on a great haunt! When you come to Missouri our motto just in case you didnt know is "Show Me!" And Bill will definately show you a excellent haunt and a frightful evening! I also checked out Necroplanet last September and I have to say they had some nice sets and an Asylum type haunt definately worth checking out!
      Damon Carson
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
        I have been to Mr Bills Thrills and I have to say he puts on a great haunt! When you come to Missouri our motto just in case you didnt know is "Show Me!" And Bill will definately show you a excellent haunt and a frightful evening! I also checked out Necroplanet last September and I have to say they had some nice sets and an Asylum type haunt definately worth checking out!
        Damon Carson
        Frightmasters
        Thank you Damon , I hope you get to make it out again this year to see the changes we've made .

Comment

I-70 Haunttour Tickets

Still trying to finalize everything as far as online ticket sales . Hope to have them available this week ! We did run across some savings & were able to lower the price of the 2 Haunts without transportation & food to $40.00 from $45.00 for those of you driving yourselves ! Keep checking www.i-70haunttour.com for ticket availability .

Comment

We will be there! We are driving up from Dallas so once the ticket prices become available for those of us that have our own transporation please let me know.
            Richard Alvarado
            Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
            www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
            Stalk Us on Facebook
            Stalk Us on Twitter
            Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

re: Moxley Manor

Will do, had expected to have the online sales up on Monday, but seems there was some mix up so still trying to get it worked out . Trying to have them up this next week ! Will reply when all is ready to go though !:evil:

Comment

Sign-in for tickets?

Hey there, Thrills4U. We'll be driving over from NePA and are thinking of squeezing this tour in. When I click on the link, it asks for sign-in information. Do you have to sign-up for something else prior to get the sign-in info? Also, how far is it from the convention center to the 1st attraction? Thanks in advance.
                sigpic
                Karl
                Fear Hollow Haunted House
                www.fearhollow.com
                fearhollowhauntedhouse@gmail.com

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by Moxley Manor View Post
                  We will be there! We are driving up from Dallas so once the ticket prices become available for those of us that have our own transporation please let me know.
                  Rich, Drive in Tickets are now online @ http://www.I-70haunttour.com for $40.00 , with transportation & food - $75.00
                  any further questions feel free to contact me

Comment

RE: Karl

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Hey there, Thrills4U. We'll be driving over from NePA and are thinking of squeezing this tour in. When I click on the link, it asks for sign-in information. Do you have to sign-up for something else prior to get the sign-in info? Also, how far is it from the convention center to the 1st attraction? Thanks in advance.
                    Hey Karl , sorry for the mix up , problems with web-host doing maintenance .
                    ON-LINE TICKET SALES ARE NOW GOOD TO GO !
                    No sign-in required .
                    From Americas Center to Mr Bills is 62 miles , ( Google directions via I-70 )
                    From Mr Bills to Necroplanet is 80 miles , ( Google directions via I-70 )
                    Any further questions or info needed feel free to contact me !

Comment

I-70haunttour tickets now online !

Tickets for the I-70 Haunttour are now online !
                      GET YOURS TODAY AT www.haunttour.com

Come experience two of the best haunted attractions in mid-Missouri for one low price! Guests will first experience NecroPlanet in Columbia, MO featuring the completely remodeled Necropolis and the all new pitch black attraction The Pit! Now in its 8th year of operation, NecroPlanet features amazing set detail, special effects and a focus on actor first "terror-tainment."

Guests will then experience Mr. Bill's Thrills in Troy , MO featuring the newly renovated 'Haunted Barn' with 13 rooms of in-your-face scares, startles, and 3D FX, followed by their newest addition, the 30 foot spider cave leading you into the Black Zone and taking you into the 3 Acre ' Trail of Terror ' where your worst nightmares become reality and come at you with a vengeance!

Transportation and food are provided with the 4 haunted attractions all for the low price of $75.00!
                      (If you'd like to drive yourself, it's only $40 for entrance to all 4 haunts.)

Comment

Got it

Thanks, Thrills4U. We'll be there. Looking forward to it.
                        sigpic
                        Karl
                        Fear Hollow Haunted House
                        www.fearhollow.com
                        fearhollowhauntedhouse@gmail.com

Comment

Extended ticket sales !

We've been able to extend ticket sales through Monday for the I-70 Haunttour . But don't wait , get yours today !
                          The I-70 Haunt Tour
                          www.I-70haunttour.com

Comment

Thank you all !

I would like to take a minute to thank the many of you that came out for the I-70 Haunttour , & the many great compliments you had for us that night ! IF ANYONE HAS A COMMENT , COMPLAINT , OR COMPLIMENT , PLEASE send me an email or message so I can personally respond to it .
                            AGAIN , I want to THANK those that came out , Hauntingly , Mr Bill

Comment

Working...
                            X