Video Loops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Loops?

Okay I have gotten only two replies on a different forum regarding video loops. Hopefully someone on here will have some experience with this. I would like to use more video in my haunt, but DVDs and players are not something I want to deal with. I am looking for something that works like an audio repeater. Load the video via SD card or other media, turn the unit on and TADA! it plays.

Any help on units that do this?
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Hey BigT,
    We sell digital video repeaters. The videos play from SD cards and we can offer players that just loop or interactive players. Just get in touch and let me know your needs.
    Best,
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    www.darktecheffects.com
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

we used seven or eight of these last year and they worked great. If you need HD they have a model for about $60 that will do that

http://content.miccastore.com/micca-mplay
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

If you can score an old PC you could use a simple program that comes with it (such as Media Player or Real Player or any other one) and set them to loop and full screen. Unfortunately, you'd need one for every looped monitor, but they would have less lag time between loops. You could also set up multiple scenes using a playlist and loop the entire list.
        Chad Portenga
        www.hauntedhall.com

Comment

Working...
        X