Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time is running out for I-70 Haunttour tickets !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time is running out for I-70 Haunttour tickets !

That's right , if your going to Transworld , & want to get in on the Bus tour on Saturday night going to Necroplanet & Mr Bills Thrills , you better not wait too long . Bus seats are limited , & tickets won't last much longer.
    2 Haunts , 4 attractions , transportation & food for 1 low price !
    Get yours while you can @ http://www.i-70haunttour.com
    Necroplanet features 2 Haunted Attractions: Necropolis & The Pit . NecroPlanet is housed inside a former meat packing factory, complete with all the old freezers and meat racks. Necropolis is our main attraction and features amazing set design, animatronics and special effects and illusions but really features our actors. We pride ourselves on being an "actor-focused" haunt, and we spend a lot of time and effort on our make-up, costumes and actor training. Necropolis is definitely intense and "in-your-face." The Pit is our twist on a pitch black haunt and features more amazing actors and some tricks and secrets that I don't want to give away before you experience it! Definitely not just another dark maze!
    Mr Bills Thrills consists of both an Indoor and an outdoor venue, Featuring the 13 room Haunted Barn & 2 acre Trail of Terror . Mr Bills Thrills prides itself on it's makeup department & in your face scares with actors who go through an annual training class, Will we touch you ? NO, but we will get really, really close in order to get the job done ! We also pride ourselves on our "Leaker" history, averaging a minimum of at least 1 "wetter " every night . So whether your an Indoor or Outdoor Venue , you can get much inspiration from both Necropolis & Mr Bills Thrills.
    So don't hesitate & get your seats reserved on the buses or your tickets to drive yourself.
    www.I-70HauntTour.com!!!
Working...
X