Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted Hoochie exposed

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
  1. Default  
    I've been getting these kind of emails almost daily because of Haunted Houchies listing on Hauntworld.com

I've got people calling me, texting me, slamming me daily. They think I have someone to do with Haunted Houchie who apparently has a NAZI day at their haunted house.

That is vile and disgusting if true.

Why the hell would your group think that holding a swastika Saturday event would be a good idea. Itís repulsive to even have thought about it . This will be shared and I hope you get casted into the spotlight .

2. Default  
    It's all over the news because of what happened in Pittsburgh. Apparently HH does a Nazi night at their attraction. Despite several people warning them against it they went thru with it. Sounds like they're taking a beating on facebook, local media and more.

3. Default  
    Is this something they were advertising and promoting?
    Jared Layman

4. Default  
    Apparently they've been doing it for 25 years or something. Just so happens they did this event despite the fact all those people got killed in Pittsburgh.

They posted they're donating $50,000

I can't believe they did that? Horrible.

Thread Information