Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hey Folks... here is hoping you all have a wonderful Holiday season! I want you to know that no matter what our differences are, no matter how we all feel about each other, or think of each other we are all haunters and we are a family! No one can appreciate what we do but us, even though we don't all do it the same or think the same or act the same... we are still all the same! LOL

Hauntworld.com has always and will always do whatever we can to help our fellow haunter, promote this industry and support everything as best we can. I hope we can do an even better job in 2013 a year in which NONE of us will ever LIVE to see again... a year with the numbers 13 in it! This year coming up with no elections, and a good ole Friday the 13th in September to kick off the season I'm hoping will be everyone best ever.

We wish nothing but the best for everyone and we'll keep our lights on another year to do anything we can to help!

See you all very soon! Again Merry Christmas and have a wonderful new year!

Larry
    Hauntworld_Christmas_07_proof.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Happy Holidays! -Tyler
    http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
    >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

Big T Productions Inc Wishing ya'll Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas Larry ..... see ya next year
      Travis "Big T" Russell
      President
      Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Happy Holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. Wanted to thank everyone for their support of the forums, our website, magazine and thankful for another great Halloween season. Looking forward to the Halloween show where we have a big surprise for you!

Lastly, I wanted to mention that our haunted house tour site will go up online very soon and one of the buttons will say TOUR 2017. This will be our last tour we do and we've saved the best for last. You are probably wondering oh no not another plug why wishing everything Merry Christmas (LOL).

I mention it because when we tour Creepyworld in 2017 we will feature a CHRISTMAS themed haunted house. We already started ordering custom props and animations for the event. I just had to mention it because I'm so hyped about Christmas right now because of the new haunt we are already working on!

So again just wanted to mention that because it was on my mind. If you haven't already go see Krampus that will put you in the Christmas spirit no doubt! LOL!
          IMG_6822.JPG
          HO HO HO!!!! And I wanted to share this photo sent to me by our friends at Haunted Overload.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

HO! HO! H... uh-oh...

ZT Xmas 1 2015.jpg
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Happy New Fear 2016 here we come!

Comment

Scary Christmas and a Happy New Fear!

We'll be back with more Hauntworld Magazines!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Working...
                X