Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Productions

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
  1. Default Escape room video 
    Hey Larry I want to buy the new escape room dvd. I am going to Transworld should I just wait and pick up a copy there? Or should I buy online? Thanks! And yes what is the theme for the Transworld Booth?
    Jeff Newcombe
    Night Stalkers Haunted House
    Saginaw, Mi.

2. Default  
    We don't even pick up the copies until Monday so I would just snag one at the show itself.

We're re-creating the Bates Motel and it will include 6 CGI FX including a massive CGI Bates Motel Sign!

We will be using this facade at Creepyworld after the fact. Larry

IMG_7571.JPGIMG_7585.JPG

3. Default  
    There is no way you built that in one week. Are you fibbing at least a little? We're heading out of town on Sunday planning to make some stops along the way. See everyone soon.

4. Default  
    Just FYI... a quick update. We're building several mini golf attractions right now. Check out some pics of dinos we're about to paint and one TREX we just painted. Larry

IMG_9449.JPGIMG_9452.JPGIMG_9453.JPGIMG_9454.JPGIMG_9455.JPG

5. Default  
    Here is a facade we're working on for a haunt we're building. We have two teams going right now one working on a haunt and the other team working on Darkness renovation.

IMG_0961.JPG

6. Default  
    Working on a Jungle Mini Golf. Someone said they were or are the best blacklight painters in the World. LOL. I think these images say it all! We're still knocking out the coolest blacklight artwork on the planet! Larry

Scene River's Edge 2.jpgScene River's Edge 1c.jpgScene River's Edge 1d.jpg

7. Default  

8. Default  
    We're currently building an escape room actually a couple escape rooms for a client in Toronto. We're getting to a point of building Mummy Escapes where I don't know like maybe we coudl beat just about anyone in a Mummy Build off!!! LOL

We're also building a haunted hotel... will share some pics.

IMG_1565.jpgIMG_1527.jpgIMG_1568.jpg

9. Default  
    As stated we're building a mummy escape and hotel escape for a client in Toronto. They are both turning out wicked!!!

IMG_1581.jpgIMG_1584.jpgIMG_1574.jpgIMG_1578.jpgIMG_1579.jpg

10. Default  
    We built tihs 3 minute escape room in 3 days. Bringing it to the show! We're also bringing another incredible booth. We didn't get a chance honestly to do everything all out because we're bogged down with Darkness and Lemp.

IMG_2544.JPG

Thread Information