Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Productions

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Couple updates here...

NEXT WEEK I will start to reveal some images from the CGI Animation FX we are making and bringing to the show. Two how to detail part 4 and ultimate success videos are DONE will be shipping next week. Hauntworld Magazine is going to printer next week.

We finally started our booth today and trying to get it done as fast as we can!

Lastly our how to gore video filming... DONE! We are now editing.

Videos are avail at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Larry

2. Default Waiting on CGI! 
    Looking forward to those. So are you going to be displaying those in the Dark Zone? Sorry Larry...couldn't resist Honestly; I WILL be checking those out.

Wicked Farmer

3. Default  
    I'm eager to see these as well. I'm sure he'll have them at his booth on the side of the main show floor, where he was last year.

Jake

4. Default  
    Okay I'll start uploading images of stuff we are going to bring to the show... here is one. However you probably will have a hard time guessing what this FX will do... can you guess? In total we are going to have SEVEN different FX we are bringing to the show. And btw... we can do custom FX for you no problem. You have an idea I'll work with you on a price that works for you! Make sure you stop by our booth at the show because I think we are going to have exactly what you are looking for at the price you are willing to pay! I hope anyway... LOL

Larry
    sc01_008_v040.0154.jpg

5. Default  
    And here is another one... in total we'll have seven different FX with another 7 planned this year alone! We plan on having up to 50 of these FX done over the next couple of years. I will upload more all this week. You will be able to see them at the TW show and or at our website once we upload them. Take care. Larry

!cid_ii_13ca743193e6d34e.png

6. Default  
    Our booth is FINALLY under construction ... our booth will be for sale so you can buy it and take it away!

More pics to come!

Larry
    DSC03150.JPGDSC03152.JPG

7. Default  
    FYI... I will keep posting to this thread like the Darkness thread. Couple updates two of our how to videos are at the duplication house so ORDER TODAY!!! www.hauntedhousesupplies.com we will be shipping them THIS WEEK!!!!

The how to gore video will be done Friday shipping the following week!!!!

Hauntworld Magazine is DONE going to printed TODAY! Will be at the show! If you don't have a subscription you can grab one at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

I wanted to say that his issue is more of the stuff you haunt owners want like how to stuff, more of that kind of thing. You'll love it!

I wanted to welcome Scarefactory back to the magazine they got a two page spread!! Its an awesome ad! Our booth is being painted! Will upload some photos later today! DSC03151.JPG

Larry

8. Default  
    Can you post the Scarefactory ad for us to see now?

Jake

9. Default  
    More updates on our booth... its coming along! It will be for sale just FYI... if you want some really cool sets along with a bunch of CGI animations let us know. Larry
    DSC03182.JPGDSC03183.JPG

10. Default  

Thread Information