X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Bills Thrills Bus Tour

Tickets are now selling online for the final tour of Mr Bills Thrills
    screambreak.ticketleap.com/2013/

OKAY , since a lot of folks are finding out anyway , here is the OFFICIAL announcement :
    Mr Bills Thrills Haunt will be closing the doors after Scream Break in March .
    Scream Break is March 8th & 9th , and we will be taking bids on props , sets , decor ,
    & equipment during this time .
    All items will go to the highest reasonable bidder .
    I am saddened in doing this , but the time has come due to health and financial reasons
    that I give up and slow down a bit .
    I will miss it tremendously , but I'll always have the memories of ALL those that worked here
    & those that attended year after year and made it what it has come to be .

Comment

Mr Bills Tickets

In case anyone missed it , here's the link for tickets for the Bus Tour ...
      Limited to 46 per night on Friday & Saturday Nights , buses will leave the convention center at 6:30 each night

Comment

UPDATED LINK for TICKETS!!!

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR ADVANCE ADMISSION --> www.SpringThrills.TicketLeap.com

For more information: www.MrBillsThrills.com
        sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Pics for silent auction

Here's links to some pics of some of the items up for bid during Spring Thrills ................

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3353603&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8017781&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3154039&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by thrills4u View Post
            in case anyone missed it , here's the link for tickets for the bus tour ...
            limited to 46 per night on friday & saturday nights , buses will leave the convention center at 6:30 each night
            ALL remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the ticketleap booth at transworld also , if you wish to take your chances of not being sold out & left out in the cold !

Comment

Correct link for tickets to spring thrills at mr bills

I somehow posted the incorrect link for tickets to Spring Thrills at Mr. Bills
              Here is the correct link :
              CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR ADVANCE ADMISSION --> www.SpringThrills.TicketLeap.com

Comment

Originally posted by frog zombie View Post

click here to reserve your advance admission --> www.springthrills.ticketleap.com

for more information: www.mrbillsthrills.com
                thanks lee for correcting me on the link , didn't realize i hadn't changed it !

Comment

Silent Auction Correction - Sealed Bid Auction

Yes unfortunately, Mr Bills Thrills is closing the doors, and almost everything is up for sale .
                  It is actually more of a sealed bid type auction rather than a silent auction
                  I was recently explained the difference !
                  Interested parties will get a bid slip with ticket purchase , they can fill it out as they go through , then turn back in their highest bids . At the end of the event , all bids will be gone through & tallied , then winning bidder will be notified !
                  We are holding on to a couple of items , but they were not in pictures .
                  We will have a few items that we are not using , set up in ticket booth on a silent auction basis .
                  Some of the other items pictured will still be in storage , but will have pics of those for sealed bids also .
                  After this event , anything remaining will be posted for sale through several of the haunt forum websites .
                  Sorry for any misunderstanding ,
                  Thank You , Hauntingly , Mr Bill

Comment

Working...
                  X