HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Haunted House/Escape Room Tour 2017

Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
  1. Default  

2. Default  

3. Default  
    This is our official new Creepyworld Video. Check it out

4. Default  

5. Default  
    We're building a 3 minute escape room at the exit of the darkness... its based on the movie Jigsaw. Its going to be super scary!

For any haunt tours we do next year it will be open!

Larry

IMG_0042.JPG

6. Default  

7. Default  

8. Default  
    Just a quick update... here are some pics from Creepyworld I will take better ones for sure. But check out the boat from Jaws you see we installed a TV into the boat and it shows the captain fighting off a shark. Then on the back of the boat you get hammered by an animated shark.

Lastly, I'm not so sure now I'm going to do Creepyworld. We have been working on it now for I don't know 6 months and its still not done. Opening this thing is incredible amount of work. I'm looking to open a haunt in Indianapolis and new Escape Rooms for myself. Plus we're building two mini golf and one haunted house for a client in China. I don't know how in the World we could get it ready. So at this point I'm going to say that more than likely we're not going to open Creepyworld. So if you want to see Creepyworld which is probably the longest haunted house in America you should come during the season.

If we can figure it out we will...

Last but not least we will re-open the Darkness. Why? Well we want to build a sewer system and guy like 20% of the back half of the Darkness. This would probably be the coolest thing we've ever built. Additionally we plan on adding CGI projected animations through out the haunt to show how you can add actors without having real actors. Sure we'll still have actors but this adds to that mix. Its something we're going to do and start working on as soon as get open. Larry

IMG_0057.JPGIMG_0054.JPGIMG_0056.JPGIMG_0055.JPG

9. Default  

10. Default  

Thread Information