Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2010 - 2021 Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church?

What church are you referring to Larry? I was there during the tour last year and went through in October. I dont remember a church. Please post pics if you have any. I dont recall seeing it. Was it in the Darkness?
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Last edited by damon carson; 04-02-2017, 10:14 AM.
    Damon Carson

Comment

• Its on the first floor its scene with a bunch of monks. There is a Church behind the monks. BTW... I wanted to mention next week I'll have a slew of videos for everyone. With that being said I once again wanted to thank EVERYONE for attending. It was a pleasure once again to showcase our attractions. One other update on tours next year. Someone offered to buy Terror Visions 3D. If they buy it or if someone buys it because its for sale... then I will do another tour at Darkness. Why? Because I will tear down my museum/gift store and build it on the back of the existing Darkness. Inside that new gift store would be a que line for an upcharged haunt to replace Terror Visions. So I will build a new haunt if Terror Visions gets sold. I won't do ANY improvements to Darkness only build a new haunt from total scratch. Otherwise we will probably open Darkness again next year but only as a haunted house to go thru with actors. No other tours. We won't do any more escape room seminars, just have our escape rooms open. If we can open Creepyworld then we will... that is a question I can't answer until sometime in October. I have to speak to the fire dept including the county. I won't know until then. If this gets the okay... we'd probably do something like this... Creepyworld Behind the Scenes Tour Thursday Darkness with Live Actors Friday Creepyworld with Live Actors on Saturday. We're going to TRY... however I'm warning you now (LOL) tickets for Creepyworld with actors will be $100 per person. Why? Because it will cost me an assload of money to open Creepyworld. I'm thinking omg I don't even know ... maybe geez ummm $200k maybe. So if 1000 people attended I'd get back I don't know 100k. Then I'd spend even more money putting it back away again. This won't be cheap. Is everyone okay with 100 per person because that is what it will take for me to even consider it. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• We are ok with $100 per, that can be spent in the hotel bar on a binge night! We have seen the lines at Darkness during TransWorld and I have a feeling you would get more than 1000 people?

Comment

• Thanks Larry

I remember the monks. But maybe it was too foggy to see the church? Dont remember seeing it. But I will look for it next time. Ha
          Damon
          frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

• Something is wrong with the forums going to get it fixed tonight... I have a ton of cool stuff to share later tonight. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

• Check out this video of people getting scared a couple weekends ago!! This would be something your local haunt fans would love if you made one just like it. Larry

Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

• Scared Video...

Was that the new Unit 70 installment? or was that a poison prop, couldn't quite make it out. Im just curious, really loved the new Unit 70 additions at the beginning of the Darkness this year.
                Joe Phillips
                The Shallow Grave
                Winter Haven FL
                http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

• That was a prop from Poison Props... it kind of lunges out and grabs you more or less. We didn't position the camera in the best angle but it still looks cool.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

• BTW check out our new logo/cgi which will lead before all the videos we make going forward. What do you think? Larry

Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

• Cool!

I like the flames in the Darkness lettering
                      And like how the creature jumps out for a scare. I think it might of even been better more hidden in the tree and fog before it jumped out. But very cool to say the least.
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

• Cool!

I like the flames in the Darkness lettering
                        And like how the creature jumps out for a scare. I think it might of even been better more hidden in the tree and fog before it jumped out. But very cool to say the least.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

• New Logo

Stuff looks sweet, who handles your videos???

Thanks
                          Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                          BTW check out our new logo/cgi which will lead before all the videos we make going forward. What do you think? Larry

Joe Phillips
                          The Shallow Grave
                          Winter Haven FL
                          http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

• I liked your witch but witches aren't really scary. This one is so much better. Great job. BTW, The Darkness was awesome this year had a blast.

Comment

• Here is an overview video of our escape room tour! Check it out!

Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• FINALLY... here is a very long but very cool recap video of the darkness haunted house tour 2017. Larry

Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X