Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2018 and Past Tour Updates

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1019
  1. Default  
    Our all new Mummy Escape is ready!

2. Default  
    Quick update here...

Lemp is all sold out but the 9pm slot. This is the only time you can buy a ticket. Once that slot is sold out its done.

Darkness live tour two of the four slots are sold out.

Behind the scenes tour the first slot is sold out and the other three only have a few tickets left in each one.

Get tickets here: https://hauntedhousetour.fearticket.com

3. Default  
    The Darkness 25th Year Tour will begin tonight with a behind the scenes tour, then continue to Friday with Lemp Live and Darkness live on Saturday. We've been doing this for 10 years. As of right now how I feel today this will be the last time we produce this event. I hope when you visit our haunt you appreciate 10 long hard years of this amazing creative process. Its been basically the same team that has done all this hard work. But I'm like at a point where I just don't think spending another 4 long hard months and hundreds of thousands can be done. Time to move onto something else. With that being said I think we've saved the very best for last! If we do something next year it will be something very small. But who knows how I'll feel in 6 months but right now I'm worn out. So I wanted to thank our team for sticking it out. I wanted to thank Transworld for supporting the tours. I also wanted to thank all the amazing vendors who without them we couldn't even have done it... Ghost Ride, Unit 70, Poison Props, Mini Spot Light, Fright Idea's, Immortal Masks, Shattered FX, When Hinges Creek, Sunshine Tees, Dan Faupel, all helped us bring us this show this year. But if we do truely hang up have to say thanks to people like Gore Galore, Distortions, and so many more for things they've done in the past. Mostly want to thank all the haunters who paid and visited despite the disaster first year... we took an ass beating on that one but we got better for it. I've always believed and still do it doesn't matter how hard you get fall, but how strong you come back. I think we learned from the industry how to be better operators the pressure the entire event puts on us made me a better and more creative thinker... always trying ot figure out ways to get something done in an impossible window. Our team has simply put been AMAZING! I also have to thank Patti for putting up with all my highs and lows because this tour causes me a lot of stress! But thru it all the vendors who helped me the most clearly are Ghost Ride and Unit 70 followed by Poison Props and Gore Galore. Thanks to Brian for helping me when we tried to build our first escape room. Oh wait and probably one of the biggest thanks goes to Jeff who helps me with all the awesome FX we pull off or Naren who helps with the ticketing. The list just never ends. Hey all good things come to an end... and after ten years I'm just totally spent! So thank you to everyone! See you these next four days. PS: I guess I should thank Amazon.com as well for making getting things so damn easy! LOL

4. Default  
    BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR

TONIGHT: Remember start at Lemp Brewery. Do NOT spend a lot of time there because you need to get to Darkness where the escape rooms are. The Darkness will take a lot longer to tour.

START AT DARKNESS 3500 Lemp Avenue. You can techically walk thru Lemp in like 20 minutes if you want. Then get over to Darkness because that tour will take at least an hour.

When you come to Darkness you start at the escape rooms. The escape rooms will close for tours starting at 9pm. So you start at escapes, then move onto the SiloX then to Darkness itself.

See you tonight.

There is a few tickets left for tonight but not many http://hauntedhousetour.fearticket.com

5. Default  
    Here is a recap video for the Lemp Tour. The Darkness coming next.

6. Default  
    BTW... we've been working on Darkness and Lemp since the TW show ended believe it or not. We're trying to get them totally done for the Halloween season. One of the main things we've been doing is changing over our cellar escape room which is almost done, fixing animations, blah, blah.

Anyway we're going to start working on Creepyworld in a couple weeks. Stay tuned here and I'll post pictures. This is going to be awesome folks because for the first time we're building a MIDWAY! The stuff we put in this midway is going to be EYE POPPING!

Larry

7. Default  

8. Default  
    Check out our new Icon for The Lemp Brewery!

lemp 2018.jpg

9. Default  
    Teaser video anyone else make these?

10. Default  
    BTW this is way ahead of the curve info but yes we're doing another Haunt Tour.

I have already placed a MASSIVE order with Unit 70. I already know EXACTLY what I'm doing... I tearing out the cave / jungle type scene. Its the single biggest scene inside The Darkness.

I'm not going to renovate anything else just this one scene and it will be worth it... I'm going to build this SKULL CAVE. Its almost impossible for me to describe but when done it will be one of the legendary scenes in the entire industry.

We will however renovated our Escape Rooms, in fact we've already done that to some degree since the show ended. Our Cellar escape has been totally renovated and now even includes a pre-show. We're also changing our Subway theme totally... it will turn into a zombie theme.

So there is that as well... but the big change will come downstairs to our biggest room and it will be a total overhaul.

Larry

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Thread Information