Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2018 and Past Tour Updates

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,013 of 1013
  1. Default  
    We're still working on our websites but check them out www.scarefest.com

I have been working on them for 4 straight days. Also we're working hard on Creepyworld. Once we get a bit further along I'll start posting pictures of Creepyworld.

I know I keep saying this but... I was telling Ben Armstrong that one of the main reasons I don't want to open Creepyworld is because I want the hayride to be great!
    We worked on the hayride again this year and its better a lot better. If I can get the hayride where i want it, well lets put it this way where other hayride owners come and say...
    'okay he's good at haunts but not hayrides'. LOL

We buit it from scratch last year so this year is only the second season of updating. Its pretty good right now so MAYBE we might do something. We added that Pennywise house from the tradeshow and Sleepy Hollow. We also built this new section called Camp Blood and building a Midway. Pictures coming soon.

But we will OPEN The Darkness. I'm going to do the biggest single most massive renovation EVER all to ONE room. I'm calling it the SKULL KINGDOM scenes.

2. Default  

3. Default  

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Thread Information