Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2018 and Past Tour Updates

Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1024
  1. Default  
    Going to pick up everything from Unit 70 Tuesday. Will have a lot of cool pics to show. Get your tickets now at http://hauntedhousetour.fearticket.com

image1.jpeg

2. Default  
    IMG_2296.jpg

TUNE IN HERE TONIGHT and ONLY HERE for all the pics showing new Unit 70 props and almost finished sewer and much more. Larry

3. Default  

4. Default  
    Talk dedication I went out of town to visit a haunted house then come back at 4 am to snap these pics, post them at 530 am.

Larry

IMG_2449.jpgIMG_2458.jpgIMG_2437.jpg

5. Default  
    So we're hard at work on Lemp Brewery. Lemp is outselling Darkness right now by almost 20 tickets... holly cow!

I never saw that coming. But Lemp is limited in the amount of tickets avail because we want people to have a great time. Lemp can't do more than say 3000 people in one night because of the staircase. Even when we do 2000 its tough. So I don't want to go over 600 people and its closing in fast. I would say by the end of this week Lemp will be totally sold out. It has a limit of 600 tickets. Darkness has a limit of 800. The Behind the scenes tour has a limit of 300 I think... its almost sold out as well.

So if you lemp tickets get them now. I'm not adding more because I really want everyone to go in slow! No offense to Kelly Collins (LOL) I heard he was putting people in his haunt like every 4 minutes, I don't mean that slow! He really wanted you to be spread out, I want the same thing just not that spread out. LOL Kelly has more balls than me (LOL).

I mean like every 1:30 seconds or so... either way we want people to be able to see it.

http://hauntedhousetour.fearticket.com

IMG_2493.jpgIMG_2509.jpgIMG_2496.jpgIMG_2507.jpg

6. Default  
    Okay so it can't get any crazier right? Wrong!

I had no choice but to fix the roof at The Darkness yeah I know right before the show. Sucks!

Water was just pouring in and its been raining a ton here. I was just sitting there thinking to myself... what if it rains during the haunt show and people are getting rained on. What kind of grief would I get for that?

I can only imagine.

As it turns out the roof was in really bad shape. But because you guys are coming I went a head and fixed it... so when you ask do you make any money off this tour well this year you can answer that question right now. AHHH NO!

LOL

The roof needed major league repair check out the pics https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...5xSFNtbXl3OHhn

7. Default  
    How much did that cost? We got our tickets and yes agreed don't want to be rained on.

8. Default  
    It cost about 40k to fix the roof but had no choice.

Hey Lemp is almost sold out... you gotta act fast!

IMG_1854.jpgtunnel3311.jpg

9. Default  
    Going to snag a few more photos of Lemp today but pretty much done with showcasing photos. We're just so busy now trying to get all this stuff finished. Also working hard on our booth. Lots of work still to do.

Just a quick update:

Lemp Live Tour: This has less than 75 tickets left. Not adding anymore we want people to be able to be spaced out. The staircase makes it hard for anyone to run big numbers, we can but its tough. Its hard to do 3000 people for example. So yeah doing 600 is no problem right? Yeah it still is! LOL So we're cutting off the sales at 600.

3 Minute Escape Room: We sit 100 players we stopped all sales to this feature. No more avails. You can see it on the behind scenes tour.

Behind the Scenes Tour: We have this capped as well I think at 350 people. Why? Because we want everyone to be spaced out. I think maybe there is like 40 tickets left.

Darkness Live: There is a lot of tickets left maybe 175 but they sell super fast as we get closer to the show. Will not add more.

www.thedarkness.com

http://hauntedhousetour.fearticket.com

10. Default  
    IMG_2557.jpg

THought I would share this pic ... this is in Lemp.

Larry

Thread Information