Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntworld Magazine Issue 43 - 44 and 45

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Couple things...

1) We still have copies of 45 you can buy them at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

2) Updated cover.

Attachment 23720
    I've e-mailed Patti a couple times now inquiring about issue #45 and she said she wasn't able to find any. Let me know if you can and I'll have it shipped with my new issue when it's sent out!

2. Default  
    This issue was shipped over 10 days ago. Email me and I'll have Patti look into it for you!

Larry

3. Default  
    I wanted to inform everyone we're working on the next issue of Hauntworld Magazine. This is going to be the best issue EVER. We're going to cover how to make money opening for seasonal events, how to market them, and how to make money with escape rooms. You're going to learn a TON from my ERRORS... I'm one of the only people left in this industry that will and always will SHARE information that I learn!

Get your subscription NOW at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Furthermore if you want your haunt featured let us know! Email info@hauntworld.com

4. Default  
    If you want to see your haunted house featured in the next magazine email me today info@scarefest.com

Just starting on this magazine!

Larry

Thread Information