Booth 4 Sale... Halloween Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booth 4 Sale... Halloween Productions

Hey the show is only a few days away and I wanted to mention right up front that we are offering our entire booth for sale. It will include multiple CGI FX, sets, props and 3D works.

If you are interested come see me at the tradeshow. It will be one of the best looking booths there for sure... and it will all be for sale. There will be TEN CGI FX playing at the same time but overall about 20 plus fx showcased.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I should have taken some pics of our booth today but I forgot... you'll see it at the show.

There is FOUR sections of the booth...

Mansion

Gothic

Industrial

and Clowns 3D

Each booth is 10x10 and each has a built out set, props, and CGI FX.

I want to sell the WHOLE THING so someone takes it home with them.

If you want it let me know.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Price?!

I thought you always recommended putting a price when advertising stuff for sale?!?! Just messin but would be nice to know how much each is or for the total?!

Comment

You caught me... LOL

The only reason I didn't put a price on it yet is because I wanted to wait until it was done done to see what I had into it... you guys know me I sell things to MOVE!

So come by and let me know if you are interested. Reality is we built this booth in about 4 days, however we had a lot of stuff laying around from previous booths, so we kind of mixed and matched it together. We got so busy working on Darkness, we just didn't have time for building a booth but the stuff that is in it is really nice. This is again NOT a finished booth we still have work to do today but here it is getting there.

Larry

DSC00682.JPGDSC00683.JPGDSC00684.JPGDSC00685.JPG
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Working...
        X