Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambient Haunt Moods Vol 2 CD now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient Haunt Moods Vol 2 CD now available!

Ambient Haunt Moods Vol 2 by Will Zettler

AHM_logo2.jpg

Sample of this new CD:

http://www.hallowscreams.com/ambient...HM2_sample.mp3

Hallow Screams Entertainment presents Ambient Haunt Moods Vol 2 which features 12 tracks plus a extra mix track (13 tracks in all) to fill your haunt with, or use it for your home haunt! About 23 minutes of audio for the low price of just $13.99. Available as a download from our haunted site at www.hallowscreams.com and can only be ordered direct from us at Hallow Screams. All funds raised from this cd goes towards helping fund our coming haunt event here in Indiana. Also, Ambient Haunt Moods Vol 3 is in the making and should be available later this month.

To order, please send a payment of $13.99 to info@hallowscreams.com to our PayPal account there. Please then forward your receipt or order number to us at info@hallowscreams.com and we will email you back with a user name and password on how to download your product via our secure server. If you would like to also order our first CD (see http://forum.hauntworld.com/showthre...-now-available!) and this one, send a total payment of $21.99 (Save $6) for both CDs or $13.99 for either single CD. Questions may also be sent to our email address. We also accept check or MO as well, just email us for details. Lastly, the CD is a download only but for $5.00 we can mail you a hard copy of the CD plus allow you download access to it as well if you need it, just be sure to ask when you send us your order number with the added $5 onto the price and we will get it out to you.

Visit our face book page at https://www.facebook.com/hallowscreams.hauntedfarm

Thanks for checking us out, we value your business and hope to work with you soon!

Sincerely,
    Will Zettler
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
    Hallow Screams Entertainment
    Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
    www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
    info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

You should get with me.
    We have opened a new digital download website and may be able to carry your work if you would be interested.
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks but I'm not interested. having my own success selling my own CDs to the haunt industry is best for me right now.
      Last edited by dlstorminc; 06-04-2014, 01:39 PM.
      Will Zettler
      Indianapolis, IN
      Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
      Hallow Screams Entertainment
      Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
      www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
      info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Comment

Working...
      X