Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking volunteers for 2014 (Central Ohio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking volunteers for 2014 (Central Ohio)

Seeking volunteers haunters for a haunt in Central Ohio.
    I help run a scene at the Pataskala Haunted forest, and we are always looking for more to join our family.
    You can be someone interested in starting out at your first haunt, or a haunter with many years of experience. As long as you don't mind scaring patrons, and having fun doing so.

The Pataskala Haunted Forest is in central Ohio and it is 100% volunteer work. ( A bit North East of Columbus.)
    The haunt season runs from the last weekend in September through the first weekend in November.
    Many options are available to work, ranging from main actors, to background work, even if looking to guide or roam and scare people. The haunt is in a forest, although there are multiple scenes set up which host different variety's of themes. (Most go along with the haunt's storyline of a family who was murdered.)

We are a smaller haunt, which is operated and worked by volunteers. It is non profit, and a great way to help the community while having fun in doing so. 2014, marks our 25th year of operation, and we are very excited.
    If you are interested, please feel free to private message me, post here, or even email me at mishikotoko1.gmail.com
Working...
X