Lifemask business for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifemask business for sale

I have a collection of over 100 lifemask molds, which are durable and can produce thousands of masks for pennies each. All of the Horror Stars are included, and I will be posting a complete list later this week...unfortunately, I cannot sell them by the piece, as the whole lot has to go...I have made thousands over the years, selling the castings on Ebay, and to private collectors, and this is perfect for someone who wants to start an interesting business, and could use a few thousand extra dollars every month. I have now gone fully into the Haunt business, and I hate to see these molds just sitting around in my shop, so I've decided to sell the whole lot...As I said , It's a great business which is guaranteed to make you money with very little effort...
    If anyone has any questions...just Ask....

What is the price... You didn't post it

Comment

List Of Lifemask Molds

Here is the list of the molds that I have...Each of which will produce thousands at pennies per casting...
      Peter Cushing Tim Curry John Carradine James Dean Natalie portman Leanard Nimoy William Shatner Patrick Stewart Patrick Stewart as The Locutus Borg Robert Duvall John Goodman Sigorney Weaver Fred Gwynne Malcolm McDowel Jim Carrey Ringo Starr Young David Bowie Tommy Lee Jones Johnny Depp George Clooney Fred Astaire Arnold Swartzenegger David Bowie in The Hunger Old Age Makeup Marlon Brando Al Pacino Joan Crawford Buster Keaton Jerry Lewis Bob Hope George Washington (1785) Clark Gable Michael Keaton Jack Nicholson
      Jack Nicholson (Grinning) Boris Karloff Lon Chaney jr. Alfred Hitchcock Val Kilmer Robert Deniro Julia Roberts Vincent Price (Old) Vincent Price (Young) Bela Lugosi Abe Lincoln (1865) Peter Lorre Humphrey Bogart Christopher Walken and Anthony Hopkins
      Last edited by Rick Crane; 05-07-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Might be helpful...

It might help bring in some offers if you gave a rough estimate of what your looking for price wise - Maybe give a high end price and go from there on offers. I have seen "Death Mask" molds go for anywhere from$15.00 on up to $100 each. What kind of molds are they - Plaster, Fiberglass, silicone?

Comment

Originally posted by Evernight View Post
          It might help bring in some offers if you gave a rough estimate of what your looking for price wise - Maybe give a high end price and go from there on offers. I have seen "Death Mask" molds go for anywhere from$15.00 on up to $100 each. What kind of molds are they - Plaster, Fiberglass, silicone?
          I think that you are thinking of "castings" ....these are Molds, which you pour plaster into, and remove the final piece......these are not simply lifemasks.....with one mold you can produce thousands of the finished product....

Comment

Price and Info

The price for all of the molds listed above is $6,000....Keep in mind that I made six thousand in sheer profit in the first two months of doing this business, only working two days a week....Included in the price is professional photos of most of the masks, and detailed instructions on how to make them...I would list them on ebay and sell to stores as well....I have also taken them to conventions and they did really well there....I have never gone to Transworld, but I imagine that they would sell out and require you to have backorders for a long time after that ...They are very easy to make...Just pour in the plaster and before it dries, sink a little loop of wire in the back so they can be hung for display...I would sell a lot of them in a faux bronze finish..This technique just requires you to spray them black and then use "Rub and Buff" to rub into all of the high areas...It's a great business for anyone who is looking for an interesting sideline or as a full time job....

Comment

What material are the molds made of, silicone?
              Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
              http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Molds

The Molds are made of a heavy Latex Mold Rubber, and all have Hydrocal jackets ...They will last indefinately, as long as you don"t expose them to direct sunlight for long periods...I made each mold myself....

Comment

image003.jpgimage006.jpg

Comment

image059.pngimage020.jpgimage015.jpgimage038.jpg

Comment

mask

Do you have to get permission or have a license to sell these ???

Comment

Originally posted by hauntcritics View Post
                        Do you have to get permission or have a license to sell these ???
                        No, they don't require a license to sell them....Each of this is in the public domain......If you are interested, contact me at Cinetech@juno.com

Comment

Working...
                        X