Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OVER 300 Props , Silicone Masks , Vacuform for sale at the Yearly Pureterror NYC AREA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVER 300 Props , Silicone Masks , Vacuform for sale at the Yearly Pureterror NYC AREA

PURETERROR SCREAMPARK IS SELLING OVER 300 ITEMS FROM GORE GALORE , UNIT 70 , GHOSTRIDE , SCAREFACTORY , DISTORTIONS ,PALE NIGHT, IMMORTAL MASKS , CFX ,AFFX , NIGHTSCREAM VACUFORM & PROPS , 2 COSTUME VORTEX TUNNELS , COFFIN RIDE , HUGE PROJECTION SCREEN WATERFALL SYSTEM ECT....

THIS LINK WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE PRICES FOR THE PROPS FOR SALE ANYTHING YOU LIKE PLEASE EMAIL ME THE PICTURE NUMBERS AND I WILL REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL WITH PRICING. PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO BOB@PURETERROR.COM

HERE'S THE LINK.....

http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/thu...NAME=snapfish/

Thanks,
    Bob Nordquist
    Pureterror Screampark
    www.pureterror.com
    845-391-0071

I have to registar to look at the pics? Why would you do that?
    Also, what am I looking at. no title or description to photos?

stew
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 05-20-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Prices -

You say the link shows prices - Am I missing something, I don't see any prices listed.

Comment

Originally posted by darksidestew View Post
        i have to registar to look at the pics? Why would you do that?
        Also, what am i looking at. No title or description to photos?

Stew

i listed the pictures on snapfish because its over 300 pictures its free to sign up if you like anything email me the picture numbers and i will reply with description and prices. I don't have the time to sit on my laptop for hours editing over 300 pictures if buyers want something they will take the time to send the picture numbers to me as for not knowing what and who makes the props. I did'nt think buyers would question that being that everyone who owns a haunted attraction should be-able to tell the difference between unit 70 , ghostride , creepy collections ect.....

If anyone is interested please log in snapfish and whatever props you like send me the picture numbers and i will send you the pricing and if you don't want to sign up for snapfish then no big deal don't sign up and maybe when i have time i will post pictures and pricing on hauntworld. I was just trying to put a link up to not keep people out of the loop on hauntworld that may want to buy discounted props from me.

If buyers have money and want to buy great, but i don't want to waste anyone time all i want to do is give buyers great pricing on props i know longer use so i can make room for my new props

ive been selling my used and new props on hauntworld for the past 5 years and i have received over 33 emails already about buying props and everyone sent me the picture numbers and ive been responding to everyone with details and pricing. Look at the end of the day its a win win for all im selling my used props at deep discounted prices and in the same time making some money back and making room for my new props.

Look if its such a big deal to you two people i just wont post what i'm selling on hauntworld anymore. I don't sell because i need to i sell because i like to change pureterror screampark every year. I pay retail for most of these props and then i sell them for 25% to 50% off cost of new

look i'm not trying to be a jerk but it gets very old when people waste my time and i feel if the person takes there time to look at all the pictures and right down the numbers and email me back what they have serious interest in buying then they are the people i want to deal with.

I hope this explained my point to answer your questions.......

Thanks,
        bob nordquist
        pureterror screampark

Comment

300 props and snapfish question about pricing

I listed the pictures on snapfish because its over 300 pictures its free to sign up if you like anything email me the picture numbers and i will reply with description and prices. I don't have the time to sit on my laptop for hours editing over 300 pictures if buyers want something they will take the time to send the picture numbers to me as for not knowing what and who makes the props. I did'nt think buyers would question that being that everyone who owns a haunted attraction should be-able to tell the difference between unit 70 , ghostride , creepy collections ect.....

If anyone is interested please log in snapfish and whatever props you like send me the picture numbers and i will send you the pricing and if you don't want to sign up for snapfish then no big deal don't sign up and maybe when i have time i will post pictures and pricing on hauntworld. I was just trying to put a link up to not keep people out of the loop on hauntworld that may want to buy discounted props from me.

If buyers have money and want to buy great, but i don't want to waste anyone time all i want to do is give buyers great pricing on props i know longer use so i can make room for my new props

ive been selling my used and new props on hauntworld for the past 5 years and i have received over 33 emails already about buying props and everyone sent me the picture numbers and ive been responding to everyone with details and pricing. Look at the end of the day its a win win for all im selling my used props at deep discounted prices and in the same time making some money back and making room for my new props.

Look if its such a big deal to you two people i just wont post what i'm selling on hauntworld anymore. I don't sell because i need to i sell because i like to change pureterror screampark every year. I pay retail for most of these props and then i sell them for 25% to 50% off cost of new

look i'm not trying to be a jerk but it gets very old when people waste my time and i feel if the person takes there time to look at all the pictures and right down the numbers and email me back what they have serious interest in buying then they are the people i want to deal with.

I hope this explained my point to answer your questions.......

Thanks,
          bob nordquist
          pureterror screampark
          Originally posted by haunt bob View Post
          pureterror screampark is selling over 300 items from gore galore , unit 70 , ghostride , scarefactory , distortions ,pale night, immortal masks , cfx ,affx , nightscream vacuform & props , 2 costume vortex tunnels , coffin ride , huge projection screen waterfall system ect....

This link will show you all the prices for the props for sale anything you like please email me the picture numbers and i will reply to your email with pricing. Please send emails to bob@pureterror.com

here's the link.....

http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/thu...name=snapfish/

thanks,
          bob nordquist
          pureterror screampark
          www.pureterror.com
          845-391-0071

Comment

Wasn't wasting time -

I don't think we were aiming to waste your time - You said you have had 33 emails asking prices of items - Sounds like it would have been faster to just add the prices to the items rather than answer each email with the same answers.

To say you'll quit listing items just because two people ask about pricing seems just a tad bit sensitive on your part, it was a simple question - you said in your post "THIS LINK WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE PRICES FOR THE PROPS FOR SALE" - I simply asked if I was missing something because I didn't see any prices. So relax a little and good luck on your sales.

Comment

very cool i wish i could just buy it all lol

Comment

Working...
              X