Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our new line of LED products for haunted houses (coming soon stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new line of LED products for haunted houses (coming soon stuff)

Hi all,

Over the last several years, I have been offering my LED eyes up here to all the haunts out there. I have sold more than 600 units to date in the short time I have been offering them. Today marks a new era in moving forward with my LED designs. I will be offering soon, a new lineup of LED types and styles that will drastically improve day to day operations at any haunted attraction. Currently, I am in the works of our "Afterlife Illumination lighting system" which will be a face and body light that your actors can control to bring them to life as guests pass by them. Also, our new LEDs are now in and ready to ship. These are improvements over past designs in the fact the LED used is brighter and lasts yet even longer than our first generation LED systems. Currently, the new LED systems are available for prop eyes, the Afterlife lighting system will be available closer to the end of the year, 2014. No price has been set on it as of yet, but we will keep you posted. Also, beginning today, JUNE 1, 2014, we will be adding special sounds to every order... what does this mean for you? Alot! You can now have sound tracks you can play in each scene with the Afterlife lighting system to enhance it and make it work twice as well for you then the others out there on the market currently. All you would need is a player of some kind to play the MP3 you receive.

What kind of content is the audio anyways? It is varying from strange sounds, to screams to whatever you need. I will have a line of product sounds you can get FREE with each order of the Afterlife lighting system... oh and did I mention? The system comes in White, Yellow, Amber, Blue, Red, Green, UV, and Pink. Also, the LED sizes vary too, depending on the color, you can also order 3mm, 5mm or 10mm units. Each size has it's own pricing, so please check with us on our web site at http://hallowscreams.com/ledeyes.htm where we sell all our LED items. You can also email us at info@hallowscreams.com and be placed on a waiting list for the information so when we have more details we will send you an email back telling you pricing, types, sizes and more. Just let us know your wanting more informations when the body lights are available.

For the month of June 2014 only, all our LED eye kits shown on our LED page at http://hallowscreams.com/ledeyes.htm now have free shipping and are ALL just $14.99 per eye set. We have many kinds now available to help your haunt with, so please jump on over and check it out. We hope to serve you soon and thanks for reading! If you have questions, please drop us a line at info@hallowscreams.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks!

Will Zettler
    Last edited by dlstorminc; 06-01-2014, 09:12 AM.
    Will Zettler
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
    Hallow Screams Entertainment
    Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
    www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
    info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

In a coming post I will show shots of the new patent pending Afterlife Illumination lighting system which will transform your haunt into a new type of fright. If you would like more information or to pre-order sample units that are now in design, please drop us a line at info@hallowscreams.com. These are the exact same units we are building for our own haunted attractions here in Indianapolis, IN that we plan to open in 2016. Pricing and shipping dates will be talked about in the next post we do. Thanks for your interest in our Afterlife Lighting system.
    Last edited by dlstorminc; 06-04-2014, 02:00 PM.
    Will Zettler
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
    Hallow Screams Entertainment
    Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
    www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
    info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Comment

Working...
    X