Haunted Manor Theme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Manor Theme?

For my Haunt I'm having a haunted manor at the end and I don't know what props I should get to put in it... I have some things already but I don't know what else to add. Thanks, Ethan out.
    - Ethan Hall, EEK Productions Owner/Operator

You could build "antique" furniture

The easy way is to find just a few certain pieces, parts, maybe the fancy most difficult parts and then build the rest around those, for instance I got just the top to an old Victrola, that square thick lid with those swoopy curves, building the rest was just making a square box under the lid and -"Done!"
    Dumpster-Diving and little junk stores may hold your answer? And the solution?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ethan, there's a cool store near us called Urban Miners, it's in Hamden and pretty darn neat! Check it out sometime, I make regular trips, there's plenty of cool stuff in there!

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'll be sure to check out that Urban Miners, and I kind of got a clear idea on what its gonna look like now. Bobby, you kinda gave me this idea during the tour when I picked up that plaque with the skull on it, I could get a bunch of skulls and a bunch of plaques and just glue the skulls on and maybe add some fake vampire teeth (not like those plastic gross ones, like the make up attachment ones) or maybe even horns. So I think I'm gonna have a wall with those and then the next hallway will be a bunch of those holograph portraits which I can get at the dollar store and take out the bad frame and replace them with better frames, then the next area will be the doll thing where that doll is and an actor will be like "I know something you don't know..." like from the Great Halloween Fright Fight. Then it will be the kitchen and we'll have it more of a bakery themed because we already have a slaughter house with a bunch of - well meat.. Yeah lets just say meat. Anyways after that part you leave the garage and we'll have a couple gargoyles by the exit and entrance.
        - Ethan Hall, EEK Productions Owner/Operator

Comment

Working...
        X