• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realflesh masks The Beast silicone mask

Our latest silicone mask. The Beast.
    Sculpture by Bruno Gatien,Mold by Mark unterbeger and paint by Ian Marier

www.realfleshmasks.com

Fantastic mask one of the best werewolf ones I've seen good job guys!! Now I want one!!!

Comment

Damn even this is flesh colored....your sculpts are great but your masks are always flesh colored. It reminds me of the Ferrari dealer who told his customer you can have your Ferrari in any color you want as long as its red.

DA

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

in fact its brownish ? but you are right you can request to have it painted any color you desire. will be a pleasure to create one to your own taste. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Damn even this is flesh colored....your sculpts are great but your masks are always flesh colored. It reminds me of the Ferrari dealer who told his customer you can have your Ferrari in any color you want as long as its red.

DA
          www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

how do you see it ? i think it would look also good in green ogre style. all the mask we have that we offer in flesh,green red etc etc etc these flesh tone always sells 500% more. we go by what we think looks less cartoony and most organic movie quality. for the rest we respect everyones opinion and again we can paint those however you like.
            www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

video link
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-z3iNLx9zg
              Last edited by ianfxmen; 12-13-2014, 08:47 AM.
              www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Cartoony as you call it is what makes it memorable. Look at immortal and CFX and look at all the customization they do and watch the comments made by people when someone customizes one if their masks it's always positive. Do one with a bloody look that has sparse fur and blood as if it just changed, or a black one or a gray timber wolf look to it. You can look around and see millions of people who are flesh colored but to get people to get excited and remember the monster, especially in a haunt setting where guests see you for 5 seconds you have to make a statement!

DA

Comment

we get the point you dont like it. all good sir for extra bloody transforming wereworlf we can also ad blood to your order no problemo. and lets not mixed things up lots of comments doesnt mean more sales. the most crazy mask we did full blown got enourmous ammount of comments but very low sale and others with zero comments made our bussiness. Thank you.

those are the last 4 masks we did....they are not flesh ? they are bloody and veiny mabe those would be more your style. we try and please everyone. next will be a lizard demon.

Last edited by ianfxmen; 12-13-2014, 05:44 PM.
                  www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

those are the last 4 masks we did....they are not flesh ? they are bloody and veiny mabe those would be more your style. we try and please everyone. next will be a lizard demon.

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Working...
                      X