Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio players?

Hello
    Is there any people that can recommend a system for playing multiple audiofiles in different locations?
    It is the players we need, all the others we have, I really want XLR connections on the players but dont want to spend the money for high-end pro audio equipment.

What type of system do you currently have in place? Passive or powered speakers?

Comment

The system that is available om the location we are going to use this year is a complete PA system with nexo speakers and 6 AUX channels so we are going to route all audio with a Yamaha ls9-32. (we are a mobile haunt under construction with a tight budget)

Comment

Hi there. I have many of these working at various locations. Can be programmed to autoplay at powerup. Can also do video on a loop. Pretty solid little guys. 1/8" output but can go 1/8" TRS male to 2 XLR female with a simple HOSA cable. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Originally posted by xcetera View Post
        The system that is available om the location we are going to use this year is a complete PA system with nexo speakers and 6 AUX channels so we are going to route all audio with a Yamaha ls9-32. (we are a mobile haunt under construction with a tight budget)
        Jay (pro audio dude)
        Las Vegas, NV

Comment

I custom build audio systems.
          I can do both amped and non-amped as well as any output you need. Are you looking for a single player that has multiple outputs or are you looking for multiple players? And what is your budget?
          Non-Amped run about $99 for a stereo system, with trigger and auto looping, even RS232 is available. Amped usually run around $150 (depending on the amp size)
          Feel free to contact me for more information.

Comment

Working...
          X