Chicago Frights show: Anyone Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Frights show: Anyone Going?

I'm thinking of going to this show in Chicago. Anyone else planning to go or have any thoughts on why I shouldn't go?

Thanks.

Savoir Fear

We may..

We are looking to exhibit along with most haunts and other companies in the area. But I am unsure of who is attending... Is it worth the time..?

We are currently building three haunts, one set for a traveling musical "The WIZ", detailing another haunt and so many masks your head would spin.. So I am not sure the time spent sitting at a convention wondering who will come is worth it to us right now. I may attend or speak regarding escape the rooms but not sure if we can take almost a whole week off.

That said.. I want to support all local Halloween, horror and etc. conventions so we will try our best to be there.

Peter T
    FS
    Owner
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

I'm looking forward to attending. I reserved my room weeks ago. The educational and workshop sessions have not been posted yet. I'm anxious to see what's going to be offered. Plus, I haven't seen the list of vendors. I'm really counting on the haunt tours to be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Things worked out so that I might have the opportunity to attend... But there certainly doesn't seem to be much buzz on these forums about the show.
        Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

I had a call

Maybe a car load of haunters who will be attending the Chicago show will be making the trip to see my Ravens Grin one of those nights.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Fables will be there..

We are exhibiting with Cash and Carry masks..

&

I will be offering an escape the room class Saturday Morning.

Creative Saturday July 18 – 9:30am-10:30am
            Escape Room:Thinking Outside the Coffin by Peter Tomeczko of Fables Studios
            ⇑ Class Description

Escape room games are sweeping the country, and haunted attractions owners are on the cutting edge of this massive expansion – but what is an escape room? How do they work? How can you use escape rooms and other interactive attractions to scare up year-round profit? In this informative session, Peter Tomeczko will discuss the ins and outs of this new style of haunting, and how to think “outside the coffin.”

http://chicagofrights.com/creative-sessions/

I hope to see everyone there!!

Peter T
            FS
            Fables Studios
            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
            https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Working...
            X