Actors Wanted El Paso/Lascruces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors Wanted El Paso/Lascruces

AUDITIONS FOR THE 2015 TERROR TRAIL HAUNTED HOUSE.

CALL 915-494-3219 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. If it goes to voice mail leave a message, I will call you back.

Local professional Haunted Attraction is now looking for talent!

We are looking for highly motivated and creative persons to add to our team of top notch actors and quality show. No acting experience is necessary, but the job requires a positive attitude, team playing and a desire to do your best. Acting in a haunted house can be both fun and rewarding. We look for actors that can show up on time, work evenings and weekends, work every night we are open, have transportation to and from work, and most importantly have a love for haunted houses. 16 Years or older. If you are a returning actor please email robert@winkeydoodles.com,

Types of characters we are ALSO looking for:

Persons with unique body structure, unique facial features/structure/scars

Freak show (Contortionist, fire breather, etc.)

Little persons

Amputees

Character Actors

Mature Actors (50-60 yrs of age)

Acrobats

Stilt Walkers

FAQ:

What should I bring?

Your best attitude, a completed application as a download-able attachment and online at (texasterrortrail.com/screamteam.html)

A clear head shot photo of your face (selfie), drinking water, snacks (also available for sale on site) comfortable clothes, close toed shoes, no saggy pants.

What should I not bring?

NO costumes, masks, anything hazardous to others.

What should I expect?

YOU MUST CALL 915-494-3219 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME!

You will be given a set of instructions that you will need to improvise for your audition.

Individual auditions may last up to 15 minutes.

Texas Terror Trail Haunted House opens October 2 through Nov 7, 2015
    Friday Saturday, and Sunday nights at WinkeyDoodles Paintball Adventures. Visit our Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/TerrorTrailHauntedHouse www.texasterrortrail.com
Working...
X