Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Positions Open..

Hello Haunters,

My name is Peter. I own Fables Studios. I started making masks in my basement and have grown the company to a full service themed construction company in less then 5 years and now in a 10K sqft facility. I am currently looking for 1 or 2 good sales people to join our team. No you do not need to live in Chicago to work for us and Yes this is a paid position. How much... Well that all matters on you. This is a commission based position with increases based on the amount of profit in each job. Some of our recent clients are Six Flags Great America, Six Flags Mexico, Santa's Village, Rob Zombie, Circus Circus, Playboy, Godsmack, Miami Zoo, Brookfield Zoo and many many Haunted Houses/Paintball courses. We will provide you with all the proper sales material, email and some contacts.
    Our company can range from small products like custom masks, CNC signs, costumes and props to complete attractions, dark rides, 5D theaters and more. I have an amazing crew of very talented and energetic people ready to take on any challenge. Please contact me for more info and to discuss further.

Start ASAP!!

Thank you!

Peter Tomeczko
    Peter@FablesStudios.com
    Last edited by FablesStudios; 01-13-2016, 08:01 AM.
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Hello there

Hey i would like to know more info about this

Comment

Working...
    X