Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: HauntWorld Breaking News

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default HauntWorld Breaking News 
    Over the next couple weeks I'm going to break a BUNCH of exciting things ONLY HERE on the Fright Forums and NO WHERE ELSE... I have some MAJOR announcements coming here and there over the coming days.

Every time I have exciting news it will be posted to this thread.

Lets start with the new Hauntworld Magazine it features 54 full color pages articles are written by the team behind Headless Horseman, 13th Floor, Escape Room Experts and much more. Learn how to build a Christmas show, learn how to start an Escape Room or a zombie laser tag. Its all in this issue. Get your subscription at www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

The magazine is going to the print TODAY and will be shipping out late this week.

Larry
    hauntworld magazine issue 41.jpg

2. Default  
    We are also producing an all new HOW TO DVD 'How to Build a Haunted House from Scratch' Learn the step by step process to building a WORLD class haunted house from SCRATCH! We are filming this video while we are working on the all new Silo-X tour which you will see at The Darkness Haunted House Tour.

This video is actually almost done because we are almost done with the haunted house. We are going to be in New York picking up something I can't tell you about YET but will later today... anyway on our way back from New York we are stopping by Unit 70 and picking up ALL OF OUR props and animations. Once we have those we will be able to finalize Silo-X and the new dvd will be put into final editing.

SO the new DVD should be ready to shipping very soon! Get a copy at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com You can order a copy NOW and the minute its ready for shipping you'll get it.

dvd cover updated.jpg

3. Default  
    Hauntworld Magazine issue 42 is actually in production and is ahead of schedule... the magazine is almost done in fact. All the articles are submitted with the exception of the two featured haunt articles. Once we have those issue 42 is going to the printer as well. Hauntworld Magazine issue will be going to the print probably mid-February and ready for shipping before March.

Issue 41 is being printed NOW and will be shipping next week.

Issue 43 won't be put into production until May 2016 shipping in June.

We want to announce that this year we are planning on doing an October issue... featuring the best haunted houses in America.

Get your subscription at www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry

4. Default  
    Last week we went to a famous place in New York and stripped out all the cool props, animations and much more check out what the place looked like afterwards. What a mess! Larry

. IMG_4846.JPGIMG_4847.JPGIMG_4848.JPG

5. Default  
    The restaurant in Time Square across from Toys R Us seriously? I was just there like 6 months ago maybe and it was open. What happened?

6. Default  
    The magazine has SHIPPED. I just got back at 2am from the post office and dropped off the last of the magazines. Everyone who ordered one should have them in your mail box starting today. Let us know what you think. Larry

7. Default  
    I wanted to mention our new how to dvd How to Build A Graveyard is DONE and shipping. Order on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Also we just FINISHED filming and are now editing our new DVD how to build a haunted house from scratch ... we are editing this now. The filming was done when we finished building our new Silo-X haunted house. The video is available to purchase NOW at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com it just won't ship out probably for another two weeks or so. This video gives you all the secrets to building an incredible haunted house from scratch quickly and cheaply.

Larry

8. Default  
    Larry is the newest video really $100??

Jake

9. Default  
    Are those pictures from the Jekyll and Hyde Club - are they renovating or has it closed?

I'm an Australian but that place was definitely on my to do list when I hit NYC

10. Default  
    Watch the entire 13th Gate Haunt walk thru plus interview. Subscribe to Hauntworld Youtube

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information