HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: HauntWorld Breaking News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Hopefully these issues being resolved helps the show. Otherwise I'm not opposed to a different venue still in the Mid-West.

2. Default  
    I will have some BREAKING NEWS from Hauntworld that will like seriously shake the earth, the foundation will crack beneath your feet. LOL

Coming within days.

Also have some major news about Hauntworld itself... traffic was way up. I found out why some of you didn't see traffic from Hauntworld. This dates back to last year.

If you're using Google then we have a secure website so in Google it only shows up as DIRECT TRAFFIC. You can't see any traffic from Hauntworld.com. We only learned about this on roughly October 12th or so... so only since then can you see the traffic we sent. Otherwise it went to DIRECT TRAFFIC.

This has now been repaired.

Hauntworld will also redesign the profiles to make them more mobile friendly.

BIG NEWS within days!

Larry

3. Default  
    Wanted to announce a few things...

1) We're finally working on a new magazine. Subscribe at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

2) We have SERIOUS Breaking News that is going to just shatter the industry. Its major league announcement. I will announce it within a couple weeks with some images.

Stayed tuned right here because I'm only announcing it here!!!

Larry

4. Default  
    So can you announce this exciting news yet? Brad

5. Default  
    Brad,

Not yet! But hopefully within a week.

Larry

PS: Thanks for joining!

Thread Information