Haunted house wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted house wanted

We are a travel destination hot spot in Lake Geneva/ Delavan WI area. We currently have a Dancing horse show (hence the name), Animal garden and a boarding facility on our property. We are currently looking to add a haunted house onto the property. We have all the permits needed and I can send you pictures of the barn we would like to use. The owner is hoping we can make something happen for this year and continue to build it up in the years to come. If you/your company is looking to add a location onto your list of properties please contact Dana Montana at 1(262)728-8200.

Money is the answer.

Besides permits and a barn, all you need is a few hundred thousand dollars in budget and haunted house setter-uppers will come running. If you don't have money, you better look for some local people, willing to work for free or cheap, with an interests in haunted house attractions who want to get involved. If your town is under-served or does not have an existing haunted house, customer expectations will be low and you can build up your attraction over the years. The information is out there for those willing to search.
    Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 04-30-2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Dana Montana, really?

Comment

Is that name significant?

Is that name significant?

Comment

Are you the same theater that's on Control Booth? If interested I do theater and haunt consultation, I'm based in Florida so install would include travel expenses but if interested please send an email to morte615@gmail.com or private message me here.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

I took it as...

They wanted someone to fund it.
            Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 01-08-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X