HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Venom VFX No prop delivered...no answer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Take it down Larry 
    There is supposed to be a complete working (dropping with electric sound) light waiting for me in St. Louis; and I take back the pieces they shipped me after our season opened. If it isn't we will update forums then. Whenever contact was made immediately updated this thread; even when it was literally 40 minutes to opening our haunt on first night when I had a few other things to be doing.

Wicked Farmer

2. Default  
    So, did you get the working light?
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

3. Default Not yet.... 
    They were going to take it to Transworld. But I got text or email that the guys forgot it and Chris was p----ed. But were going to send it to me as soon as Transworld was done. Well; I received shipments from Distortions and Frightprops already after show, but not the light that was rteady to go to the show at Transworld.

Wicked Farmer

4. Default  
    I know it doesnt help you much WF, but they were one of the few booths that I didn't visit during TW. I didn't make it to Pappy's either though :-(

5. Default  
    Someone should put out a website so non-season haunt owners know which vendors to trust. There are many vendors who have cheated haunts out of their money. I've seen reports on this very board so many times I can't count. Why are these vendors even allowed to continue at the Haunted House shows? Maybe Transworld should create a system to report this stuff.

6. Default Haunt Vendor Review 
    I don't know how much it helps, but there is a facebook group you can join to both share vendor experiences, and read about others experiences. It is called the haunt vendor review.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/764567573606370/

Thread Information