No announcement yet.

Venom VFX No prop delivered...no answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me....if I ever see one of their products anywhere even in Fright Props catalog I'm not buying it. These guys are clowns and terrible suppliers. They will never get another cent from me again, I hope the rest of the haunt community follows this advice as well. BAD SUPPLIER!!
    Jeff Newcombe
    Night Stalkers Haunted House
    Saginaw, Mi.

Comment

Heres my experience with them.....
      I bid on a light at TW in the dont be a monster auction. I won the light and went to their booth to pick it up. I was told the one at the show wasnt the one i won and they would be shipping me the right one. Months go by no light.
      I talked to Erin from dont be a monster several times about them not sending the product and she contacted them . They told her they had been in contact with me (NOT) and would be shipping it out by the end of the week. (over a month ago) Well still no light or anything else. This company SUCKS and I will never have anything to do with them and I hope everyone heeds this warning!
      DONT BUY FROM THESE DEADBEATS!!!!!!!!

PS I would gladly retract this statement if they would just send me what I paid for.
      Erin said she would refund my money but I told her it wasnt her fault so it wouldnt be right to take money from a CHARITY because the VENDOR SUCKS!!!!!
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

This vendor needs to be put on a black list! Also they need to not be allowed to be a vendor at Transworld! They are easily the worst company I have ever dealt with hands down....they make lots of promises and lie through their teeth every time.
        Jeff Newcombe
        Night Stalkers Haunted House
        Saginaw, Mi.

Comment

Working...
        X