HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Street Light Help

1. Default Street Light Help 
    I have been home haunting for years, but never at my personal house. Due to some conflicts I have decided to possibly do my own house, however I have a problem.

What do I do with a street light in the corner of my front yard??? It does give the house a cool look at night considering my house is a darker red with all the trim and shutters painted black.

My Primary lighting that I have always used for my outside displays are strobe lights.

Am I over thinking it, most of my props and them has been Cemetery, I am going with a "Haunted Manor" type theme with a few graves in the yard. My yard is also pretty big so lots of room.

Pictures, drawings, and suggestions needed PLEASE!!!

Mr. Haunt

2. Default  
    go to a party store and buy four helium balloons. put a string on each balloon. tie the string to the 4 corners of a piece of light cloth or paper mache. leave at least two strings long enough so you can reach them from the ground. with another persons help let the balloons go up onto both sides of the light so the cloth obstructs and covers the light. If you use red or another color it will give off an eary glow. The long strings will help you also pull it down later after the show

3. Default Option #2 
    Give your neighbor's kid a BB gun, and let nature take its course.

Thread Information