Street Light Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Light Help

I have been home haunting for years, but never at my personal house. Due to some conflicts I have decided to possibly do my own house, however I have a problem.

What do I do with a street light in the corner of my front yard??? It does give the house a cool look at night considering my house is a darker red with all the trim and shutters painted black.

My Primary lighting that I have always used for my outside displays are strobe lights.

Am I over thinking it, most of my props and them has been Cemetery, I am going with a "Haunted Manor" type theme with a few graves in the yard. My yard is also pretty big so lots of room.

Pictures, drawings, and suggestions needed PLEASE!!!

Mr. Haunt

go to a party store and buy four helium balloons. put a string on each balloon. tie the string to the 4 corners of a piece of light cloth or paper mache. leave at least two strings long enough so you can reach them from the ground. with another persons help let the balloons go up onto both sides of the light so the cloth obstructs and covers the light. If you use red or another color it will give off an eary glow. The long strings will help you also pull it down later after the show

Comment

Option #2

Give your neighbor's kid a BB gun, and let nature take its course.
      www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Can u say something about a https://mrecorder.com/ mobile recorder on Android? How does it work with other applications?

Comment

Great question because I have the same program at The Darkness. Break the light out is one thing... LOL

Spray painting the lense black. Putting a gell over it which doesn't deface it in any way something you could remove after every night you close.
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

One haunter on another forum said he would take a pin spot and aim it at the solar sensor on top of the street light. At the end of the night, he would turn the spot off and voila, light was restored to that portion of the street. I'm not sure how many street lights are equipped with solar, so it may be a moot point. But something to think about.

Comment

Working...
            X