Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used Attraction for sale. Extremely detailed asylum style attraction and facade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Attraction for sale. Extremely detailed asylum style attraction and facade.

For Sale: Extremely detailed asylum style attraction and facade built by Eerie Productions, the producers of Frightworld, America's Screampark. This 5000+ sq ft attraction has over 20 rooms and authentic hospital equipment. See attached flyer for what the attraction contains.

$87,999

Photos link:
    https://goo.gl/tlZzLL

Videos link:
    https://goo.gl/0Y7a1p

This attraction is available for walk through, in Buffalo NY, to serious buyers only.

For inquiries, please contact: hauntedbuffalo@aol.com

This attraction has received awards for "Best Haunted Attraction" in the northeast! This attraction will sell quickly so contact us today!

EERIE HILL ASYLUM FOR SALE.jpg
    Last edited by Steve Haunted Buffalo; 12-16-2016, 09:19 AM.

Cannot get links to work.

I tried both links repeatedly with no luck. Maybe DROPBOX is down????

Comment

Originally posted by SAWDUST JONES View Post
      I tried both links repeatedly with no luck. Maybe DROPBOX is down????
      Working fine for me. Maybe instead of clicking the links, try manually copy and paste into your web browser. If it does not work, send an email to: hauntedbuffalo@aol.com and we can send you pictures. Thanks!

Comment

Works for me... looks great. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It's working now.

Drop box must have been having issues. I tried everything. Working now.

Comment

What exactly are you asking. Is this attraction set up or already taken down? Are you accepting offers?

Comment

Originally posted by hauntfarm View Post
              What exactly are you asking. Is this attraction set up or already taken down? Are you accepting offers?
              Asking $87,999. The attraction is currently up and is available for you to walk through it, if interested. Please email hauntedbuffalo@aol.com with offer. You may also click on the links in the original post to view pictures and videos of the attraction. Thanks.

Comment

What is the floor plan of this attraction? What size spsce does it currently take?

If this were disassembled and re-assembled elsewhere, what is the actual sq. footage it up takes besides 5000+? What are the actual dimensions?

Comment

Originally posted by SAWDUST JONES View Post
                  If this were disassembled and re-assembled elsewhere, what is the actual sq. footage it up takes besides 5000+? What are the actual dimensions?
                  This attraction is 5,000 sq ft. We will design the show for you to meet your needs. A floor plan will be included. The show module and also has flexibility.

Comment

Any idea what the effort and cost would be to get this to Clearwater, Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarella View Post
                      Any idea what the effort and cost would be to get this to Clearwater, Florida?
                      Shoot us an email: hauntedbuffalo@aol.com to discuss shipping cost and details on shipment arrangements. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X